- The Best Eye Cream Reviews
3Lab Anti Aging Eye Lift
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
3Lab Anti Aging Eye Lift is marketed as a eye treatment which is meant to break the cycle of tired looking eyes and address the look of fine lines, under eye shadows, and dark circles.
In this review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
Ask any woman that takes her anti-aging regiment seriously will tell you the best treatments are the ones that address multiple issues at once. 3Lab Anti Aging Eye Lift can be the all-in-one treatment you’ve been looking for to address any and all of your under eye problems.
This under eye treatment firms and plumps areas that may be suffering from crow’s feet and deep wrinkles, it minimizes the appearance of uneven skin tones caused by dark circles, and even reduces visible signs of eye puffiness.
For best results, apply one pump of 3Lab Anti Aging Eye Lift to cleansed skin during your morning and nightly skin care routines. Avoid getting this product into the eyes.
Vo3Lab Anti Aging Eye Lift retails for $400.00 per 0.5 oz. of product on 3Lab’s own website and several other well-known high end beauty retailer sites.
- Ephemer: This soluble brown algae is trademarked by 3Lab and works to reduce the look of tired, aging skin.
- Marine Repair Complex: This formulation repairs the look of dark under eye circles.
- Butylene Glycol: beneficial ingredients to penetrate the skin, with the remainder sitting on the skin surface and doing little good for skin health. By increasing skin penetration, butylene glycol can boost the overall effectiveness of the product. But one of the likeliest side effects from this chemical is the potential for skin irritation.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- This under eye treatment contains ingredients that are proven to brighten the skin.
- Even though 3Lab is not a largely distributed brand but can prove useful if having major hydration issue.
- This product is rich in texture and protects against environmental aggressors.
- This under eye product is prohibitively expensive.
- Customers claim this product stays greasy on the skin and is difficult to layer with makeup.
- Customers claim that the cream is very thick and does not get absorb easily with watery eyes and reaction.
- Takes a lot of time before showing any visible results and give result same as other similar type of cream with lesser price value.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
3Lab Anti Aging Eye Lift say to be the all-in-one eye treatment you’ve been searching for, however, there are a few things you should consider before splurging on this product. The most obvious issue with this product is the price. $400.00 is exorbitantly expensive, especially for anyone on a budget. The ingredients contained in this product are supposedly backed up by science, however, it’s unclear if this product really works for real customers considering the lack of real customer reviews. We’d recommend that you continue your search for a more affordable under eye treatment that can address each sign of aging with proven, well-researched ingredients.
3Lab Anti Aging Eye Lift is available on 3Lab’s own website. Any returns or exchanges must be made within 15 days of purchase. This leaves very little time for you to assess the quality and results of this product.
Because the skin around the eyes is so delicate, it really needs to be treated differently from other facial skin. Eye creams generally use ingredients that are gentle and non-irritating and should help reduce puffiness and any darkness under the eyes which makes us look older than we are. At the same time, antiaging eye creams and serums should also contain ingredients that reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and stubborn crow’s feet that appear over time.
Below you'll find some of the Best Eye Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: