- The Best Eye Cream Reviews
AESOP PARSLEY SEED ANTI-OXIDANT EYE SERUM REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
AESOP PARSLEY SEED ANTI-OXIDANT EYE SERUM DESCRIPTION
A potent serum formulated with vitamin C and antioxidants to hydrate, nourish and protect the delicate skin around the eyes. In this Parsley Seed Anti-Oxidant Eye Serum review we’ll be going through everything you need to know to be able to make a smart purchase for you and your skin. We’ll be covering all the details, positives, and negatives so you can have the facts when it comes to this product. This article works in a way so you will be able to see multiple points of view before you decide to buy.
We’ll be covering all the details, positives, and negatives so you can have the facts when it comes to this product. This article works in a way so you will be able to see multiple points of view before you decide to buy.
Aesop was established in 1987 with the objective to formulate skin, hair and body care products of the finest quality; we investigate widely to source plant-based and laboratory-made ingredients, and use only those with a proven record of safety and efficacy. They offer offer skin, hair and body care formulations created with meticulous attention to detail, and with efficacy and sensory pleasure in mind.
Three times weekly, massage into cleansed and toned skin. Alternatively, blend nightly with your preferred Aesop hydrator to intensify hydration.
The product is priced at $81.00 at their official site for 0.5 fl oz and can be directly bought from the site.
AESOP PARSLEY SEED ANTI-OXIDANT EYE SERUM INGREDIENTS
- Parsley Seed: Anti-oxidant rich toner for most skin types, including dry and sensitive.
- Blackcurrant Seed: Anti-Inflammatory, anti-aging, rich in essential fatty acids, helps to reduce wrinkles and repair tissue damage, useful in treating eczema.
- Lavender Stem: One of the most essential products in skincare to help include a therapeutic aspect to products being used.
- Panthenol: This ingredient hydrates and strengthens the skin’s moisture barrier. Panthenol is the provitamin of B5 because and is used in cosmetics and beauty products primarily as a lubricant, emollient and moisturizer. But care should be taken in case of sensitive skin as it might cause redness.
AESOP PARSLEY SEED ANTI-OXIDANT EYE SERUM ADVANTAGES
- This product will work well with most skin types, especially those who have combination to oily skin. However may cause redness to sensitive skin type.
- Is proven to work well with sensitive skin as well but leaves the skin sticky for short period of time.
- After using this product your skin will feel lightly hydrated and replenished.
AESOP PARSLEY SEED ANTI-OXIDANT EYE SERUM DISADVANTAGES
- It sometimes don’t feel particularly hydrated under eye after using and may feel like a bit unnatural.
- This product does not keep the area applied moisturized and can tend to dry out the area.
- Many have complained that this product does not work as it does not reduce the puffiness under the eye.
- Using it for more than 2 weeks lead their skin to irritation, and also redness and itchiness under the eye.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Because this product can work for those with all skin types, but there have been tons of reviews that say that this product did not work for their skin type, we’ll be passing on this product. We would rather promote a product that can easily work for those of any skin type. We will not be recommending a product that can’t even be used by the majority of individuals. We would suggest that you look through our provided products below. You’ll be able to compare and contrast to make sure that you’re purchasing something that works for you.
With this company they follow the standard procedures when dealing with returns and damaged goods. If you want to return this product and you’ve purchased it through the company’s site, not through a third party retailer, you will be able to return the product within 30 days after the purchasing date. You must also have proof of purchase and shipping will not be reimbursed.
If you’re not happy with a product you receive, contact the brand to learn more about unique policies and what you can do to avoid this situation in the future. You should always be 100% satisfied with the product you receive and any company should do their best to mend any issues you face when purchasing a product.
Because the skin around the eyes is so delicate, it really needs to be treated differently from other facial skin. Eye creams generally use ingredients that are gentle and non-irritating and should help reduce puffiness and any darkness under the eyes which makes us look older than we are. At the same time, antiaging eye creams and serums should also contain ingredients that reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and stubborn crow’s feet that appear over time.
Below you'll find some of the Best Eye Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: