- anti wrinkle night cream reviews
Alba Botanica Rainforest Nighttime Treatment Oil
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Alba Botanica Rainforest Nighttime Treatment Oil Description
This formula is a rejuvenating oil blend that uses the power of active ingredients sourced from the rainforest. It is made with Buriti and Brazil nut oil for deep hydration and nourishment of the skin to maintain its youthful qualities and improve skin health as well. Tiger nut extract is another main ingredient of this formulation, which is claimed to boost the skin’s resiliency and at the same time reduce the severity of wrinkles. Find out if this is an ideal addition to your skin care routine by reading our comprehensive Alba Botanica Rainforest Nighttime Review.
The story of Alba Botanica began in 1979, with a simple goal – to do beautiful. It now offers a range of body-loving formulations that nourish the hair, skin and even the soul, according to its website. This company’s merchandise continuously evolve alongside beauty, health, new trends and the latest technology, but it only offers 100% vegetarian formulas. Botanical ingredients are used as the primary components of its product to ensure safety; however, only those that are highly effective are used.
To use Alba Botanica Rainforest Nighttime Treatment Oil, make sure your skin is clean and dry first before applying a thin layer on your face, neck, upper chest, or any problematic area. Massage the formula gently so that it will be absorbed optimally and then air dry naturally before using other topical products or going to bed.
One container (15 ml) is being sold online for $94.
Alba Botanica Rainforest Nighttime Treatment Oil Ingredients
- Buriti: This is known as one of the richest sources of beta-carotene, which has rejuvenating effects that can help restore the skin’s youthful qualities.
- Tiger Nut Oil: It has been shown to contain oligosaccharides that help make the skin stronger – this reduces the chance of skin problems.
- Brazil Nut Oil: Aside from its powerful moisturizing effect, it also nourishes skin to improve overall health.
- Vitamin E: This antioxidant is also known for its excellent conditioning benefits.
Alba Botanica Rainforest Nighttime Treatment Oil Advantages
- Contains one of the richest beta-carotene sources.
- Helps make skin more resilient to damage.
- Moisturizes skin and nourishes it.
- Made to rejuvenate skin using natural components.
- There are a few good customer reviews online praising its ability to moisturize skin well.
Alba Botanica Rainforest Nighttime Treatment Oil Disadvantages
- No clinical evidence is available to show it is effective or safe.
- There is no option to return it for a refund.
- From a comparatively unknown skin care brand.
- Very expensive for an unproven formulation.
- Many online evaluations say it doesn’t have any significant effects.
Recommending To Purchase?
Generally, Alba Botanica Rainforest Nighttime Treatment Oil is a good formulation that’s made with skin beneficial ingredients. However, it is very expensive when you consider what it is made of; there’s really nothing special about this formula. There are some reports that it can irritate sensitive skin as well. Additionally, there are similar products on the market that are priced around $20 to $30 so this is not a recommended product.
No satisfaction guarantee is available for this product.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you'll find some of the Best Anti-Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: