- The Best Face Moisturizers Review
Amorepacific The Essential Crème Fluid Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Amorepacific Essential Fluid Description
Amorepacific Essential Crème fluid benefits are quite intriguing. It is touted as a new category of moisturizer. It is a concoction of hydrating ingredients and nutrients that come in creamy, fluid-like texture. It targets dryness, dullness and loss of elasticity and firmness. It claims to provide a surge of hydration and encourages skin to retain moisture, leaving it soft to the touch, plump and glowing.
This liquid moisturizer is lightweight, so it penetrates skin quickly. It is also known to provide instant and long-lasting hydration. Each bottle contains 150 baby green tea leaves exclusively harvested from Amorepacific’s garden. Green tea is naturally high in antioxidants that help fight skin-damaging free radicals. Essential Crème Fluid is formulated without parabens, sulfates and phthalates, and is said to be ideal for normal, dry and combination skin.
Although, this product is said to be a hydration superstar, its ingredients are not “impeccable”. It contains skin-drying alcohol and pore-clogging ingredients like dimethicone, cetearyl alcohol and tocopherol. To know more about this product, read this Amorepacific Essential Fluid review and find out if this crème fluid is a great choice for your skin type.
Amorepacific Corporation is a Korean-based company established in 1945 by Suh Sung-whan. The company manufactures and distributes cosmetic products and perfumes locally and overseas. It started with a vision to study antioxidant-rich indigenous Korean botanicals and share them to the world. Amorepacific synergizes tradition and innovative science. Its products are created by its advanced R&D center and production center. Its headquarters are located in South Korea, China and France.
This moisturizing fluid was launched on April 2, 2017, targeting young consumers. Currently, it has garnered both good and bad reviews. Because of its fluid-like texture, it claims to sink into the skin fast and deliver instant hydration that can last all day long. On the other hand, based on The Essential Crème Fluid reviews, it is really light, very hydrating and quickly absorbs. However, of course this product has a different result in certain skin types. People with oily, acne-prone skin and sensitive skin are often disappointed with this product. Apart from the overpowering floral fragrance, it caused their skin to break out. Some of them reported having minor skin irritation and peeling.
How to Use: Smooth one to two pumps over face and neck after cleansing and toning. Use day and night.
Amorepacific Essential Fluid Ingredients
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract and Seed Oil: It is naturally rich in antioxidants that protect the skin against free radical damage. It protects the cells as well and known for its anti-aging benefits, such as reducing the appearance of wrinkles and making skin firmer.
- Dimethicone: It provides a protective cover on skin that keeps moisture and leaves skin hydrated for longer. But dimethicone’s coating and trapping abilities can also trap sebum, skin impurities and bacteria, which may result in clogged pores and skin irritation.
- Arginine: It decreases inflammation that helps speed up wound healing process.
- Glycerin: A humectant, which means it moisturizes the skin by attracting water from air onto the skin’s outer layer. It also retains moisture by limiting the evaporation of water from the skin. However, it can give skin a tacky feeling.
Amorepacific Essential Fluid pros
- Formulated to deliver refreshing and hydrating benefits.
- Lightweight, fluid-like consistency is fast-penetrating for immediate effects.
- Nourishes and protects skin with nutrients and antioxidants.
- Leaves skin soft and supple, except for oily skin as it may have a greasy after-effect based on reviews.
Amorepacific Essential Fluid cons
- Contains moderately comedogenic ingredients (can clog pores or worsen acne).
- Skin irritants may cause redness, rashes and irritation in certain skin types.
- No clinical study was published to prove its safety and effectiveness in providing instantaneous and long-term hydration.
- There is no satisfaction guarantee for this skin care product.
- It is more expensive than other liquid moisturizers.
AMOREPACIFIC ESSENTIAL FLUID PRICE & QUANTITY
A 90 ml (3.0 fl. oz.) bottle of Amorepacific The Essential Crème Fluid can be ordered online for $98.
Should You Buy It?
Overall, this crème fluid is OK. It keeps skin moisturized throughout the day, lightweight and absorbing. Plus, it is high in antioxidants because of green tea. This seems to be a good moisturizer if you have normal skin, dry skin or combination skin. However, this moisturizer seems to be a bad choice for people with oily skin, acne-prone skin and sensitive skin. Apart from green tea leaves and extract, it is chock-full of glycols, alcohol and preservatives. Some of its ingredients are comedogenic, which make oily and acne-prone skin susceptible to breakouts or skin irritation. It has overwhelming scent as well, so if you are allergic to fragrance, this product is not for you. And there’s the price – it is super expensive!
DOES IT COME WITH A GUARANTEE?
According to the product’s official website, this Amorepacific The Essential Crème Fluid review confirms that you can return the item within 30 days of purchase, provided that it is:
- purchased from us.amorepacific.com
- in the original packaging unopened and unused
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: