- anti wrinkle cream reviews
ANDRE LORENT ANTI-AGING CREAM (REVIEW)
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
ANDRE LORENT ANTI-AGING CREAM DESCRIPTION
Andre Lorent Anti-Aging Cream is a daily moisturizer that fights signs of aging by reducing fine lines and wrinkles and restoring hydration for a radiant look and soft feel.
We’ll start off by going over the details and biography from the official product description so you get an overall feel of the product. Then we’ll go on to compare and contrast what makes this product shine and what customers tend to have issues with when using this particular product. From there, we’ll be going over how to use the product and how often you should be using it, as well as the active ingredients in the product.Closing the review we’ll give you our honest opinion of the product and the guarantee for if you end up not being happy with your purchase.
Andre Lorent Anti-Aging Cream uses a pretty standard anti-aging ingredients to help your body naturally produce collagen for improved elasticity and plump up skin through good hydration. All of this smooths out and erases wrinkles and fine lines. The manufacturer doesn’t provide a full ingredient list, but they do take the time to list and explain the active ingredients and their intended effects. There are even videos explaining how the formula works. Still, since the full list isn’t provided, you can’t be sure what other ingredients are included, even though the manufacturer says that it is an all-natural cream. While all of the active ingredients are widely known and used as an anti-aging ingredient, no documentation backing the effectiveness of this particular product is readily supplied.
The company provides a very nice money-back guarantee and the product is very affordable at $19.95, and it is easy to find.
ANDRE LORENT ANTI-AGING CREAM INGREDIENTS
Please note a full ingredient list is not provided on the site. Below is the list of active ingredients:
- Matrixyl: patented peptide ingredient that boosts collagen production.
- Hyaluronic Acid: It is safe for nearly everyone to use, but in some rare cases, certain side effects may occur. Namely, some people complain that their skin dries out after using hyaluronic acid.
- Vitamin C: Re-energizes your skin cells to restore mechanisms essential to restore your skin’s overall health and vitality. However it causes Redness and warm feeling of the skin, or flushing.
- Vitamin E: It works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process. If we can fight off free radicals, then we can reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking. Unfortuantly, extra use of vitamin E directly or in the form of substance can lead to rash, and bruising!
ANDRE LORENT ANTI-AGING CREAM PROS
- Prevents further signs of aging with healing vitamins.
- Hydrates skin to fill in wrinkles and improve skin texture.
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines. However it dries out your skin!
ANDRE LORENT ANTI-AGING CREAM CONS
- No documentation supporting the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied.
- Full ingredient list not provided.
- Some user claimed that this product leads to skin dryness!
- This product also leads to skin redness!
- User also claimed for skin rashes!
Recommending to Purchase?
The best types of anti-aging treatments are the ones that tackle several issues at once. Andre Lorent Anti-Aging Cream claims to hydrate the skin as it fights the most obvious signs of aging, such as fine lines and wrinkles. Although this product may sound like the all-in-one anti-aging cream you’ve been looking for, there are several issues with this product that we’d like to address. Andre Lorent’s website only lists the active ingredients included in this product, and completely leaves out the inactive ingredients. This is a problem for anyone with skin sensitivities, and leaves us wondering what else could be included in this product that they wouldn’t want the general public to know about. This website also leaves out any type of clinical or third party research.
If you purchase through the manufacturer, you get their 100% money-back guarantee. There does not appear to be any limit on this guarantee, and it allows you to return used items with no questions asked. If you have more than one jar of a product to return the succeeding jars must be unopened.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle serum on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle serum promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you'll find some of the Best Anti-Wrinkle Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: