- The Best Face Masks Review
ANTIPODES AURA MANUKA HONEY MASK REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
ANTIPODES AURA MANUKA HONEY MASK DESCRIPTION
According to the manufacturer Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask gives a naturally cleansed feeling and a supple skin by using a traditional concoction by the Maori People of New Zealand. Manuka honey holds many beneficial vitamins for the skin that Antipodes took advantage of. This formulation provides intensive moisture to the skin while protecting it from the oxidative damages of the environment. This Antipodes Honey Mask review will enlighten you about what it can do for your skin.
Mentioned on its website Antipodes is an innovative brand that relies on science rather than hearsay following trends. Elizabeth Barbalich uses the best ingredients from New Zealand to formulate potent skincare products that combat aging. Antipodes products are designed for all ages. This emerging company is relatively young, compared with its competitors but they are moving fast. As of today, they already have their presence over 13 countries across the globe.
Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask can be used as often as twice a week. The manufacturer suggests to apply a liberal amount on cleansed neck and face. Gently massage this product until its set. Leave it for 15 minutes then rinse with warm water. Dry off the face with a clean towel. Antipodes also advises using this mask as a spot treatment for blemishes.
This product is available at their official website and costs 55 NZD (roughly $39). They are available in 75ml tubes and can also be purchased from their authorized third-party retailers.
ANTIPODES AURA MANUKA HONEY MASK INGREDIENTS
- Manuka Honey: This ingredient is known to provide vitamins and nourishment to the skin and preventing bacterial growth.
- Pohutukawa Extract: This is a highly prized extract that provides intensive moisture for the skin and protects it from germs from proliferating. Although, it’s fragrance might be a issue of concern as it is flora plant which lead to allergic reaction!
- Vanilla Pod Extract : This extract is known to have powerful antioxidants that protect the skin from free radical damage and prevent premature aging of the skin.
AnANTIPODES AURA MANUKA HONEY PROS
- This mask takes away stress from the skin by giving it intensive moisture.
- This honey mask is free from parabens. However it leads to allergic reaction from fragrance!
- This product soothes and nourishes the skin for a younger looking skin.
Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask Disadvantages
- This mask comes with fragrance.
- This product is formulated with alcohol
- This honey mask costs more than its competitors
- User claimed for allergic reaction like rashes and fragrance might be a serious concern!
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
This promising product of an amateur company from New Zealand had reached the United States for its remarkable results. Manuka honey seems to have a lot of merits when it comes to skin health. However, this product also has some effects that you may not like.
Though it does not contain parabens, it’s formulated with alcohol and fragrance. Both ingredients can cause skin dryness, and the latter can result in more serious side effects like an allergy. This product also comes with a hefty price compared to its competitors.
Lastly, there are only a few verified users of this product. Overall, we strongly recommend you look for products that do not dry the skin. Although its advertised to moisturize, the ingredients the used can dry the skin.
Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask has no clear instruction about returns or refunds on their official website. You may want to contact their customer service for support.
If you have bought this mask from third-party retailers, you may directly consult them for their returns, refunds, and exchange policy.