- moisturizer reviews
ANTIPODES IMMORTAL FACE AND BODY MOISTURISER SPF15 REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
ANTIPODES IMMORTAL FACE AND BODY MOISTURISER SPF15 DESCRIPTION
This is a skin care formula that offers intense moisture while providing sun protection as well. With SPF 15, it allows sun exposure up to 15 times normal burn time – using natural ingredients with potent protective and antioxidant action. This product is formulated with soothing and nourishing ingredients as well, which helps restore the skin’s youthful radiance and smoothness.
We’ll be covering all the details, positives, and negatives so you can have the facts when it comes to this product. This article works in a way so you will be able to see multiple points of view before you decide to buy.
Antipodes is a company that believes in harnessing the power of New Zealand’s nature to come up with a solution to the skin aging problem. It uses carefully chosen bio active extracts from botanicals and other natural sources to come up with scientifically formulated skin care products. This company is not well-known outside of its native country but it is officially sold in 12 countries worldwide.
To use Antipodes Immortal Face and Body Moisturiser SPF15, warm the formula by rubbing between your fingertips or palms before spreading evenly on your face, neck and décolleté. Gently massage using upward circular movements and make sure all target areas are covered. However, as the brand is not very known to everyone, it is recommended to always perform a patch test before spreading on skin.
One 60 ml tube container can be purchased online for $39 plus shipping.
ANTIPODES IMMORTAL FACE AND BODY MOISTURISER SPF15 INGREDIENTS
- Raspberry Seed Oil: According to the product’s webpage, it offers natural UVA sun filtration to protect the skin. This is cold pressed and organically grown to preserve its vitamin A and essential fatty acid content.
- Zinc Oxide: This is a mineral sunscreen that has been shown to protect skin from the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun.
- Reishi Mushroom: Used in traditional Chinese medicine for over 4,000 years, it helps foster healthy cell growth while providing antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties as well.
- Hyaluronic Acid: One of the most popular ingredients in skin care today, it plumps up skin by boosting its moisture content. However, if you are allergic to hyaluronic acid, your face and throat areas will become swollen after exposure to this ingredient.
- Vitamin E: It works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process. If we can fight off free radicals, then we can reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking.
ANTIPODES IMMORTAL FACE AND BODY MOISTURISER SPF15 ADVANTAGES
- It is packed with antioxidant-rich ingredients that can help neutralize free radicals.
- There are useful nourishing and soothing ingredients in this mixture but care needs to be taken as all of them might not be suitable for certain skin types.
- This formula is designed to enhance the skin’s cellular turnover process.
ANTIPODES IMMORTAL FACE AND BODY MOISTURISER SPF15 DISADVANTAGES
- Most reviews say it is only a good moisturizer.
- There’s no evidence that it is effective.
- No money back guarantee is offered with this formula.
- This is not from an established skin care brand and also there are some reports of skin irritation or breakouts from using it.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
All in all, Antipodes Immortal Face and Body Moisturiser SPF15 is a good moisturizing formula. However, its active ingredients for sun protection are quite weak, and in fact, there is no clinical evidence that it works in this regard. This is worth trying but you can get much better value for your money with other moisturizing products.
No money back guarantee is offered with this formula.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: