- Eye cream reviews
Eucerin Aquaporin Active Revitalising Eye Care Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Eucerin Aquaporin Active Revitalising Eye Care Description
This Aquaporin Active Eye Care Review will provide you with the information you need to determine whether or not this skincare treatment can really hydrate and nourish the skin around the eyes and diminish the appearance of dark under eye circles and puffiness.
In this review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
Eucerin is a very known skin care brand based using useful skin science. It sustains and restores skin’s health and gives you a healthy radiant skin. By choosing active ingredients, Eucerin is synonymous for decent product quality and the combination of effectiveness and skin tolerability.
It can be difficult to find an eye cream that is suitable for those with skin sensitivities, but Eucerin has found a way with their AQUAporin ACTIVE Revitalizing Eye Care. This under eye treatment deeply hydrates and nourishes the skin using Gluco Glycerol. However, it is recommended to always perform a patch test before spreading on skin or under sensitive areas like eyes.
For best results, apply an even layer of Eucerin AQUAporin ACTIVE Revitalising Eye Care to your cleansed under eye area. Apply this product at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. We’d recommend using this eye cream during the day and using a more deeply nourishing treatment at night.
Eucerin AQUAporin ACTIVE Revitalising Eye Care appears to have been discontinued and is no longer available on any reputable skincare retailer websites.
Eucerin Aquaporin Active Revitalising Eye Care Ingredients
- Gluco Glycerol: This ingredient deeply hydrates and nourishes the delicate under eye area.
- Ginseng: This ingredient refreshes the skin and helps diminish the appearance of under eye puffiness.
- caprylic/capric triglyceride: Function as a thickener, but its chief job is to moisturize and replenish skin and can use to replenish its surface and resist moisture loss. But it has low toxicity in general use and is shown to be irritating to sensitive skin.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
Eucerin Aquaporin Active Revitalising Eye Care Advantages
- This skincare treatment diminishes the appearance of dark circles and puffiness under the eyes.
- This product is good for various useful effects on skin but might not be suitable for those with skin sensitivities.
Eucerin Aquaporin Active Revitalising Eye Care Disadvantages
- This product appears to have been discontinued and is no longer available on any reputable skincare retailer websites.
- This skincare treatment has a very basic formula and does not provide a wide array of benefits.
- Customers claim that this under eye cream stings upon application and is quite thin in consistency.
- The presence of ingredient Methylisothiazolinone can cause severe reaction as increasing number of people are allergic to this as per their doctor’s advise.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Eucerin AQUAporin ACTIVE Revitalising Eye Care claims that it can diminish the appearance of under eye puffiness and stubborn dark circles as it hydrates the skin. Although this may sound like an intriguing addition to your daily skincare routine, there are several issues we think you should consider before purchasing.
This product appears to have been discontinued and is no longer available on well-known, trusted retailer sites. The only product that is available is sold on third party retailer sites that may have old, expired product.
Eucerin AQUAporin ACTIVE Revitalising Eye Care does not appear to contain any proven ingredients that can actually diminish the appearance of under eye puffiness and dark circles. Realistically, all this product can really do is lightly nourish and hydrate the skin.
Eucerin AQUAporin ACTIVE Revitalising Eye Care appears to have been discontinued and is no longer available on any reputable skincare websites as far as we can tell. If you do manage to find this product online, be sure to contact the individual distributor to determine whether or not this skincare treatment comes with any sort of exchange or return policy.
Because the skin around the eyes is so delicate, it really needs to be treated differently from other facial skin. Eye creams generally use ingredients that are gentle and non-irritating and should help reduce puffiness and any darkness under the eyes which makes us look older than we are. At the same time, antiaging eye creams and serums should also contain ingredients that reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and stubborn crow’s feet that appear over time.
Below you'll find some of the Best Eye Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: