- face mask reviews
Arcona Magic Black Ice Mask Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Arcona Black Ice Mask Description
Arcona Black Ice Mask is a powerful brightening skin care product that is infused with the power of Icelandic volcanic sand. It gently exfoliates and extracts excess oil to clarify the skin and bring out a healthy glow. This product help balance the natural oil production of the skin and tighten skin pores. This product contains mandelic acid that helps brighten skin complexion and give you a younger skin.
Arcona Black Ice Exfoliator specializes in extracting oil from the skin and take away the layer of dead skin cells to reveal the younger skin beneath it. This mask is infused with clarifying and exfoliating ingredients that get rid of oily skin and acne problems.
The manufacturer advises using this mask up to two times weekly for best results. Depending on the oiliness of the skin, you may leave the mask for 8-12 minutes. Like many other anti-oil products, too much of this can lead to skin dryness.
Arcona is most notably known for their high-quality, luxurious products and services that lead to optimization of skin health. Chanel Jenae, the spearhead of this company, pooled the greatest minds and formed a team of experts to research and formulate their top-notch skin care products.
At Arcona, they believe that the consistency and appearance of skincare products are a trivial matter. What matters is how it affects and brings positive change to the overall health of the skin, according to them.
This Black Ice Exfoliating Mask just recently entered the market last year, and people are starting to try it out. The manufacturer recommends using it one to two times weekly for best results. It instantly gets rid of excess oil and lets the skin breathe. In a few weeks, they claim that the natural production of oil is managed.
However, since this product is relatively new, there are very few reliable reviews you can find online.
Arcona Black Ice Mask Ingredients
To make an effective clarifying and pore tightening mask, Arcona included the following ingredients in this skincare product:
- Icelandic Volcanic Sand: This sand extracts excess oil from the skin to leave the skin pores free of debris and lowers the risk of getting an acne breakout. However, too much can lead to skin dryness.
- Mandelic Acid: This acid gently exfoliates the skin and promote faster skin resurfacing to reveal the healthier skin beneath. However, people with sensitive skin may get some skin irritation from using too much.
- Grapeseed Oil: This oil is rich in antioxidant that helps reverse the manifestation of free radical damage and other signs of premature skin aging.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
Arcona Black Ice Mask Pros
- This mask exfoliates the skin without leaving it feeling peeled.
- Balances the natural oil and moisture production of the skin.
- Eliminates oily problems but may lead to skin dryness with excessive use.
Arcona Black Ice Mask Cons
- Dryness of the skin can result in people with sensitive and dry skin.
- There are very few resources and information about this mask.
- This exfoliating mask has fragrance in its formulation.
- The combination of exfoliating ingredients may leave the skin with a tight and raw feeling.
Arcona Black Ice Mask Price & Quantity
Arcona Magic Black Ice can be conveniently availed from their official website. Also, this product is carried by other cosmetic and skin care retailers online. Each tube of this product contains 2oz of clarifying mask and costs $68 each.
Should You Buy It?
Oily skin problems are common these days, and many skin care products claim they could address this very issue. However, a single product that deals with this problem can be very difficult to find. This mask, however, tries to beat oily problems by infusing it with volcanic sand and a cocktail of mild exfoliant.
But, because this product is relatively new in the market, there are very few user reviews detailing their experience with the product. Also, the active ingredients on the list pose a risk to dry up the skin. Aside from the exfoliating ingredients, this product also contains alcohol that may contribute to skin dryness.
Overall, we strongly recommend you look for other anti-oil masks that do not pose a risk of drying the skin. Also, you may want to check out similarly formulated products that don’t cost as much.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
Arcona is committed to providing the best experience for everyone who uses their products. If you are not happy with Arcona Magic Black mask for any reason, products availed from their website can be returned up to 30 days from the date of receipt.