Aveda Tulasara Bright Review
Aveda Tulasara Bright Description
Aveda’s Tulasara Bright Concentrate is a concentrated, dermatologist-tested serum that is said to restore the skin’s radiant, natural, and healthy glow. “Tulasara” means “moving toward balance” so all of the products from this skincare line including this brightening serum are designed to provide and strengthen the skin’s balance. The manufacturer also claims that this serum can fortify and strengthen the skin’s natural protective mechanism against environmental stressors, irritants, and pollutants that trigger pigmentation, dark spots, and uneven skin tone.
This treatment serum contains 98% naturally derived ingredients including licorice root extract. Licorice root extract is a traditional Ayurvedic ingredient known to reduce or fade discoloration and dark spots on the skin, leaving you with a better, more even-toned complexion. Based on some Aveda Tulasara Bright Reviews, this serum also helps get rid of blemishes, marks, and scars from acne breakouts. A sponsored study also showed that 75% of users had reduced age spots and 82% was left with a more even-toned complexion.
Austrian-born award-winning hairstylist Horst Rechelbacher founded Aveda, a cruelty-free skin care brand in 1978. It was the product of his collaboration with several Ayurvedic medical practitioners and his mother, who is a herbalist. He first experienced and got inspired by Ayurvedic medicine during one of his travels in India. Ever since then, he wanted to provide natural and earth-friendly products to address skin issues. The company, which is a champion in environmental responsibility and a pioneer of holistic beauty, promotes the balance and harmony of their customers and the environment through their products.
Horst wants to leave a lasting legacy and a ripple effect to encourage people to nourish and balance their spirit, body, and mind as well as develop a greater appreciation of the power of wellness.
Here’s an Aveda Tulasara Bright how to use: After cleansing the skin with a gentle cleanser and some water, pat it dry. Apply Aveda Tulasara Bright Concentrate serum onto your face, neck, and decollete area. For best results, use the serum in the morning and as part of your usual nighttime skincare routine. It pairs well with other products from the same skin care line like the Tulasara Wedding Masque Overnight and the Tulasara Wedding Masque Overnight Eye Cream.
What are Aveda Tulasara Bright Key Ingredients?The following Aveda Tulasara Bright ingredients deliver its anti-aging properties:
- Licorice root extract: This is one of the oldest remedies in both western and eastern medicine. It helps diminish discoloration and evens out the skin tone to get rid of age spots, dark circles, and hyperpigmentation. However, prolonged application to the skin can cause irritation, stinging, and redness.
- Molasses Extract: This extract aids in the promotion of wound-healing and the growth of new, healthy skin cells. It accelerates the natural healing process of acne, cuts, and burns, helping you maintain a clearer, healthier, more beautiful skin. When used excessively, however, it can dry out the skin.
- Ginger Root Extract: Ginger contains around 40 antioxidants that fight and protect the skin against free radical damage, the main culprit behind skin aging signs. It improves skin elasticity, tone, and texture. However, it can cause irritation in some cases.
- Pure-fume Aroma: Aveda’s pure-fume blend consists of Lavandula Spica (Lavander) Flower Oil, Helichrysum Angustifolium Flower Extract, Hibiscus Abelmoschus (Ambrette) Seed Oil, and other natural plant and flower essences to give their products a soothing, relaxing aroma.
AVEDA TULASARA BRIGHT CONCENTRATE PRO’S
- Instantly provides radiance and brightness to dull and tired-looking skin.
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and uneven skin coloration.
- Uses natural ingredients and is non-acnegenic.
- Contains no sulfates, parabens, or phthalates and is not tested on animals.
AVEDA TULASARA BRIGHT CONCENTRATE CON’S
- It is advertised as a replacement or alternative for the enbrightenment serum but does not really work as effectively.
- The fragrance is a bit overwhelming for some.
- Does not really provide a significant reduction of sunspots and age spots.
- Can cause redness, flushing, or a hot sensation on the face upon application which can be too much to handle for people with sensitive skin.
What is the Price and Quantity of Aveda Tulasara Bright?
The quantity of tulasara bright concentrate is 1 fl oz available in a pump bottle,where the retail price of tulasara bright concentrate is $59.
Aveda Tulasara Bright Concentrate is a serum that contains powerful anti-aging ingredients with known antioxidant, moisturizing, and brightening properties. However, while it was advertised as a good alternative to the brand’s Enbrightenment Serum, the effects are highly unsatisfactory, and the ingredients are completely different.
Moreover, users experience varying results. Some customers also complain of not experiencing any improvement in their skin after using the Bright Concentrate for four weeks or six weeks already when the Enbrightenment serum delivers almost immediate results. It also promises to brighten and lighten the skin, but users do not find any reduction of their dark spots and unevenly toned skin.
Does Aveda’s Tulasara Bright Provides Guarantee?
Sadly, the company does not state a clear description of the guarantees they offer on their official website. However, in case of damaged items, you can return them to Aveda for a full refund provided that you purchased it directly from them and the products are kept in their original shipping carton or box and packaging materials to ensure the fastest service and resolution. Unfortunately, shipping fees are not refundable.
One of the most important parts of keeping skin free of acne and blemishes is to make sure the skin is well-cleansed and that the pores are clear of dirt and bacteria. Using a specially-formulated product for acne is certainly a good idea as long as it is gentle on the skin and doesn’t dry it out or cause unwanted irritation.
One of the most important parts of keeping skin free of acne and blemishes is to make sure the skin is well-cleansed and that the pores are clear of dirt and bacteria. Using a specially-formulated product for acne is certainly a good idea as long as it is gentle on the skin and doesn't dry it out or cause unwanted irritation.
Below you'll find some of our Best Acne Treatment formulations on the market today, in our opinion:
Best Acne Products
|Product||Intensely Hydrates Skin & Improves Collagen||Effectively Guard Against DNA Damage||Reduces Inflammation & promotes Even Tone||100% Money Back Guarantee||Read Review|
Clear Pores Acne Treatment(Editor's Choice)
Dermology Acne Treatment
Plant Not a Spot Acne Treatment Mask
Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."