- anti wrinkle night cream reviews
Aveeno Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Aveeno Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream Description
According to its ads, Aveeno Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream has been proven to help you wake up with a brighter and more radiant skin. In addition to that, it can also leave the skin healthy looking and smooth. Lastly, it promises to give your skin long-term benefits.
This Aveeno Radiant Intensive Night Cream review will tell you what you need to know about this product!
Aveeno is a skin care company that firmly believes that nature has the power to not just nourish and soothe the skin but to transform it. Because of this, they try to discover and find the most effective Active Naturals Ingredients to develop skin, body and hair care products that are effective.
For best results, clean the face thoroughly then pat it dry. Apply a small amount of the product to the face, neck and chest. Apply it only at night.
Aveeno Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream comes in a1.7 oz jar and is sold for a price of $14.99. You can buy it from the official Aveeno website, authorized resellers and department stores nationwide.
Aveeno Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream Ingredients
- Glycine Soja (Soybean extract): This was used in traditional Chinese medicine decades ago in reducing the discoloration and blotchiness in the skin. In addition to that, it is also said to visibly transform dull and tired looking skin to a brighter, more even and radiant skin.
- Mango Seed Butter: This is known for its moisturizing benefits which it owners to its high fatty acid content. In addition to keeping the skin hydrated, it also firms and tightens sagging skin.
- Niacinamide: This is vitamin B3, and it offers various benefits for the aging skin. It is said to reduce pore size and improve the skin tone and strengthen the surface of the skin.
Aveeno Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream Advantages
- The product promises to improve dullness, blotchiness, texture, brown spots and tone of skin.
- The formulation is oil-free.
- The product is free from fragrance.
Aveeno Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream Disadvantages
- The cream has alcohol.
- It also contains fragrance.
- The packaging of the product cannot maintain the stability of the ingredients once it has been opened.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
The entire campaign and branding of Aveeno make their products seem like they are the go-to product for all skin problems. However, the ingredient list and the packaging can be quite problematic.
First off, it contains alcohol which may dry the skin. It also has fragrance which is a well-known irritant, and the worse thing is that the fragrance is at the top of the ingredient list, so it means it is available in higher amounts than the beneficial ingredients.
We recommend that you choose a cream that has the right ingredients and packaging.
If you have purchased Aveeno Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream and you were not happy with its effects, you can return it to them, and the full price of the product (less the shipping fees) will be refunded back to you. The return must be accompanied with the original receipt of the product.
Using a separate night cream to reduce signs of aging is a good idea as these creams tend to be heavier, richer and more effective. When used as part of a complete anti aging skin care routine, they can work on some of the most stubborn lines and wrinkles and complement the cream or lotion used during the day. However, whatever product is used, consumers should still make sure that it contains beneficial peptides, antioxidants and deeply moisturizing ingredients.
Below you'll find some of the Best Night Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: