- facial toner reviews
Darphin Azahar Cleansing Micellar Water Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Darphin Azahar Cleansing Micellar Water Description
Darphin Azahar Cleansing Micellar Water is described as an all-in-one French cleanser that can soothe the face, eyes, and lips. It easily removes makeup, dirt and other impurities without irritating the skin. It promises to refresh, soften and comfort the skin. Take a look at this Azahar Cleansing Micellar Water Review and see for yourself if this is the product for you!
Darphin offers the most sensate skincare solutions that can help relieve redness, restore balance, rejuvenate and detoxify the skin. Founded in 1958, Darphin is a skincare company that takes pride in delivering skincare formulations using the finest ingredients that are meticulously crafted.
For best results, soak a cotton pad with the water then lightly wipe the pad over the lips, face, and eyes. Repeat the entire process until no trace of makeup is noticeable. Dab to dry then wash your face afterward. You can use in the morning and at night.
A 6.7 fl oz (200 ml) bottle of Darphin Azahar Cleansing Micellar Water costs USD 40 in the official Darphin website. It is also available in third-party retailer sites.
Darphin Azahar Cleansing Micellar Water Ingredients
Some of the active ingredients in the formulation are as follows:
- Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Oil: This oil has been proven effective in balancing the natural oils in the skin. In addition to that, it is also anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, and soothing properties. It is also said to calm and refresh oily skin. It is extremely useful for maintaining healthy and beautiful skin.
- Bisabolol: This ingredient is used in skincare products because it has the ability to enhance the penetration of the skin. In addition to that, the ingredient is useful in reducing and warding off inflammation. It is also a good source of panthenol that can nourish and hydrate the skin. Lastly, it can stimulate the healing of damaged skin cells.
Darphin Azahar Cleansing Micellar Water Advantages
- The micellar water does not require rinsing.
- It is specially formulated for rosacea, skin irritation and redness.
- This is a non-drying formula.
Darphin Azahar Cleansing Micellar Water Disadvantages
- The water contains alcohol.
- It is a bit expensive.
- Many people claim that this is a bit lightweight for cleansing the skin.
Recommending To Purchase?
The company takes pride in delivering skincare products that do not irritate or harm the skin. However, this formulation of theirs contains alcohol that can be drying to the skin. In addition to that, many people claim that the product is lightweight at cleansing the skin as compared to other micellar water products in the market.
We highly suggest that you choose a micellar water that does a better job of cleansing the skin as compared to this product.
If you were not happy with the results of Darphin Azahar Cleansing Micellar Water, you could return the unused portion of the product to get either a refund or an exchange. The company also offers free shipping fee for all returned items.
Using a toner on the skin is an important part of a complete skincare routine but often neglected by many people. Toners not only help remove all excess traces of skin cleansers but they can also help restore the skin's PH balance and encourage the blood flow to the skin cells. The toner one chooses should be matched to the skin type and contain natural, pure ingredients that have undergone clinical and consumer testing.
Below you'll find some of The Best Face Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: