- The Best Face Moisturizers Review
Ole Henriksen Counter Balance Oil Control Hydrator Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Balance Oil Hydrator Description
This Balance Oil Hydrator Review will provide you with the information you need to determine whether or not this lightweight skincare treatment can really hydrate the skin, prevent excess oil production, prevent blemishes, and treat existing acne. Overall, this product claims to balance the skin out and improve the complexion.
Within this Balance Oil Control Hydrator Review, we’ll provide you with pertinent information such as a list of ingredients and their uses. Additionally we’ll expand on the uses and benefits of this clarifying skincare treatment. Using a blend of AHAs and mattifying ingredients, this balancing skincare treatment can effectively sweep away impurities; prevent future breakouts, and excess oil production. With continued use, your skin will appear more even, calm, and revitalized.
A word of caution, OleHenriksen Counter Balance Oil Control Hydrator claims that it can balance and hydrate the skin, however, this product contains synthetic fragrance. Over time, it’s likely you’ll experience adverse reactions such as dryness, irritation, and blemishes.
Ole Henriksen, the founder of OleHenriksen skincare, built his empire with a simple philosophy in mind; exfoliate, treat, and soothe. This simple, yet, powerful approach to skincare originated in Ole’s Beverly Hills spa and expanded into the powerhouse brand that it is today.
Ole Henriksen Oil Control Hydrator uses a blend of Rosehip Fruit Extracts and BHAs to deeply purify and clarify the skin as it prevents new blemishes from forming. With continued use, this cleanser will improve the skin’s overall tone and texture.
Although OleHenriksen Counter Balance Oil Control Hydrator benefits seem promising, there are a few things we’d like to point out. There are several fragrant ingredients included within this formulation. Working in conjunction with BHAs may actually cause oil production to increase.
For best results, apply an even layer of OleHenriksen Counter Balance Oil Control Hydrator to your clean, dry skin. You may use this treatment up to two times per day, during your morning and evening skincare routine. Be sure to follow up with your preferred skincare treatments and wear an SPF of at least 30 during the day for optimum results.
Balance Oil Hydrator Ingredients
- Green Fusion Complex: This combination of ingredients is actually a proprietary blend created by Ole Henriksen. These ingredients work together to prevent excess oil production and perfect the appearance of enlarged pores.
- Neem Seed Oil: This ingredient is commonly used in at-home remedies to treat blemishes and prevent new blemishes from forming.
- Glycolic and Lactic Acids: Also known as BHAs, these ingredients are meant to clear away dead skin and other pore-clogging impurities. Unfortunately, used in conjunction with the fragrant ingredient listed below, you’ll likely see some dryness and irritation.
- Peppermint Oil: This ingredient is meant to add a pleasant fragrance and cooling feeling on the skin. Although it may feel nice, cooling sensations in skincare typically point to dryness and irritation at a later date.
Balance Oil Hydrator Pros
- Ole Henriksen is a well-known, trusted skincare brand.
- This skincare treatment helps to absorb excess oil and prevents excess oil production.
- This product claims that it can balance and hydrate the skin. Unfortunately, the inclusion of fragrant ingredients will have the opposite effect.
Balance Oil Hydrator Cons
- This product is a bit pricey, particularly for anyone on a budget
- This skincare treatment includes fragrant ingredients, which may cause dryness, irritation, and redness.
- Customers claim this product left their skin feeling dry and irritated and breakouts worsened with time.
- Customers claim this skincare treatment balls up and flakes off throughout the day, especially when worn under makeup.
- This hydrating spray contains fragrant ingredients in conjunction with exfoliating ingredients, which may cause excess oil production
Balance Oil Hydrator Price & Quantity
OleHenriksen Counter Balance Oil Control Hydrator retails for $34.00 per 1.7 fl. oz. of product on several very well-known skincare retailer websites.
Should You Buy It?
OleHenriksen Counter Balance Oil Control Hydrator claims that it can aid in exfoliating away impurities and prevent excess oil production. Although this may sound like an intriguing way to balance out your skin’s needs, there are several issues we think you should consider.
This product contains peppermint oil. Although it may feel soothing upon application, fragrant ingredients such as these typically lead to adverse reactions on the skin, like dryness, irritation, and breakouts. Ingredients such as these can even increase your chances of experiencing excess oil production. Over time, it’s likely this product will cause more harm than good, customer reviews can attest to that.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
Ole Henriksen Counter Balance Oil Control Hydrator is available on several very well-known skincare retailer websites. Some of these sites have quite reasonable return policies, however, we would recommend checking with the individual retailer to determine whether or not this treatment comes with a money back guarantee.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: