- face mask reviews
ERBORIAN BAMBOO WATERLOCK – BAMBOO MOISTURE MASK REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Bamboo waterlock mask description
Our Bamboo Waterlock Mask review will be your complete guide to this refreshing ‘aquagel’ hydration mask. It uses a unique bamboo sap and fiber complex for improving the skin’s texture, delivering intense hydration and making it smoother. This product can be used as a rinse-off hydration plumping mask or as a moisturizer. It locks in moisture, so the skin remains hydrated for an extended period, while delivering refreshing and soothing effects as well.
Primarily, this formulation is marketed as a solution to dryness and other related issues, including dehydration, minor roughness and cracking. This product is also claimed to have a soothing effect on the skin, so it can help treat inflammatory problems, including irritation and certain skin disorders. It is claimed to reduce the visible signs of fatigue on the skin too, leaving it smoother and softer.
There are plenty of Erborian bamboo Waterlock Mask reviews online that can confuse you, so we have come up with a comprehensive an unbiased evaluation to help you decide whether this formulation is for you or not.
Erborian started when a Korean scientist and a ‘beauty globetrotter’ decided to collaborate to offer the world the best of Korean skincare produced with the latest skincare technology. It is known for using unique active components that can only be found in Asia, including botanical extracts that have been used in natural skin care for centuries. This is not a very popular brand, but it offers a satisfaction guarantee for all merchandise.
This moisturizing mask being reviewed has been available for several years and it has garnered plenty of positive and negative reviews from users. It is claimed to deliver immense hydration while improving the skin’s appearance and texture; hydration effects are immediate, but the other benefits may take a few weeks. However, most Erborian Bamboo Waterlock reviews say it does not really have anything extraordinary to offer to users. There are users praising its good hydrating benefits, but some reviews say it has the same effects as formulations that are around half its price.
How to Use: To use as a mask, simply apply a thick layer and leave it on your skin for 10 minutes then rinse carefully with water. To use as a moisturizer, apply a thin layer then let it dry naturally to ensure thorough absorption.
Bamboo Waterlock Mask Ingredients
- Bamboo Waterlock Complex: The primary active component, this is claimed to have dramatic moisturizing qualities that soften the skin and improve its plumpness. It is made with a blend of bamboo sap and fiber, which contains amino acids that nourish the skin, along with hydrating components that deliver intense moisture. There are lipids and proteins in bamboo fiber, which are claimed to maintain the skin’s essential moisture.
- Glycerin: This is one of the most popular and effective humectants available. It draws moisture into the skin for optimum hydration, but there are some people who are sensitive to this component, which can instantly cause redness and irritation to develop.
- Arginine: Claimed to have regenerative effects by boosting the production of collagen, it has become a common ingredient in anti-aging topical products. However, there’s limited evidence that it works in this manner. It contains antioxidants that may help slow down the development of aging signs on the skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: A type of hyaluronic acid that boosts skin hydration, making it plumper and softer almost immediately.
Bamboo Waterlock Mask Pros
- It is made with a natural moisturizing complex. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- Formulated to reduce the appearance of skin fatigue.
- There’s positive user feedback, but most say it isn’t an outstanding product
Bamboo Waterlock Mask Cons
- No details are provided on the consumer study that is claimed to prove its effectiveness.
- There are some customer reviews saying it caused irritation; some say it even triggered acne.
- It is not made with a groundbreaking active component.
- This is an expensive product that doesn’t offer anything spectacular to users.
- There are reports that it isn’t a very effective hydrating product.
Bamboo Waterlock Mask Price & Quantity
The company website is selling Erborian Bamboo Waterlock – Bamboo Moisture Mask for $59.33(100 ml).
Should You Buy It?
This natural moisturizing product is worth trying since it uses beneficial active components that hydrate, soothe and nourish the skin. There are good reviews from people who have tried it and this formulation also comes with a satisfaction guarantee. On the other hand, it is not a remarkable moisturizing formula and it is a little expensive. In fact, there are more affordable options from other brands, which can deliver more significant results and at the same time offer other benefits like sun protection.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
If you’re not satisfied with Erborian Waterlock Bamboo Moisturizer, you can return it for a refund within 28 days from date of purchase.