- Acne Products & Acne Cream
VICHY NORMADERM BEAUTIFYING ANTI-ACNE CARE REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
BEAUTIFYING ANTI-ACNE CARE DESCRIPTION
According to the manufacturer the new beautifying formula from the Vichy Laboratories is enriched with revolutionary technology that’s said to treat acne, reduce pores and eliminate shine. Vichy Normaderm Beautifying Anti-Acne Care is a topical formulation that treats acne and hydrates the skin. It is specifically formulated for oily, combination and blemish-prone skin. This product also includes mineralizing water sourced from volcanoes in France, which is for strengthening and protecting the skin.
As mentioned on its website the brand behind this anti-acne formulation is Vichy, which isn’t a very well-known skincare company. On a positive note, they create formulations that use clinically proven natural ingredients only – to ensure safety and effectiveness. This product is to be applied on the face after cleansing and drying, but according to the company website, it works best when used with other products from the brand. A 50 ml container is being sold online for $25.
BEAUTIFYING ANTI-ACNE CARE INGREDIENTS
- Salicylic Acid: Proven to be one of the most effective and safe anti-acne ingredients, salicylic acid unclogs pores and also helps prevent lesions.
- Mineralizing Water: This ingredient comes from the French volcanoes; it is rich in nutrients (15 to be exact), which helps strengthen the skin and protect it from factors that cause rapid aging.
- Air Licium + Phe Resorcinol: According to the product webpage, this new technology improves the skin’s appearance by decreasing pore size and reducing shine.
BEAUTIFYING ANTI-ACNE CARE pros
- It contains salicylic acid, a proven anti-acne ingredient but it may cause dryness or peeling on skin.
- The formulation is also designed to keep the skin hydrated while preventing that ugly shine
- As per the claim it uses revolutionary technology that improves skin radiance.
- This product helps reduce large pores.
BEAUTIFYING ANTI-ACNE CARE cons
- There is no clinical study proving the claims of this product
- Some people have experienced skin irritation from this formula.
- Aside from salicylic acid, no details are available on the active ingredients of this anti-acne product.
- There are users saying it is not effective.
- Some ingredients, like the volcanic water, are not backed by science.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
There are many reasons why this isn’t a viable product if you’re in the market for an anti-acne formulation. The pricing is acceptable but the science (or lack thereof) is just unbelievable.It supposedly uses innovative technology that isn’t understandable or explained well on the company website. Aside from salicylic acid, the active ingredients are not backed by science so there’s a lot of risk involved if you decide to buy Vichy Normaderm Beautifying Anti-Acne Care. Fortunately, there are many better options on the market in the same price range as this product.
There is no money back guarantee mentioned on the company website.
One of the most important parts of keeping skin free of acne and blemishes is to make sure the skin is well-cleansed and that the pores are clear of dirt and bacteria. Using a specially-formulated product for acne is certainly a good idea as long as it is gentle on the skin and doesn't dry it out or cause unwanted irritation.
Below you'll find some of the Best Acne Treatment formulations on the market in our opinion: