- The Best Facial Cleanser Review
BELIF CLEANSING HERB WATER REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
BELIF CLEANSING HERB WATER DESCRIPTION
This mineral oil-free herbal cleansing water claims to deeply cleanse skin, removing surface dirt and makeup. It provides skin with natural antioxidants and water-soluble hydrating ingredients to keep it looking young and radiant. Formulated with tri-herb tea complex, it alleviates daily stress and rejuvenates skin.
We, would love to recommend you this product reviews, where you can see all the inside details and facts about the products, In this review you’ll be eligible to see all the possible positive and negative point about the product, which will help you to decide whether you have to buy this product or not. Read out detailed information about Belif Cleansing Herb Water Review. and let’s get started!
As mentioned on its website BELIF is a Korean cosmetic brand that claims to formulate their products using selected priceless herbs and efficacy in the safest and most honest way possible. BELIF products are inspired by 19th century apothecary techniques. It inherits 150 year old tradition and philosophy taught by a Scottish apothecary herbalist. This brand carries a wide range of products including cleansers, toners, serums, moisturizers, masks and body care.
The manufacturer of BELIF Cleansing Herb Water suggests to apply to a cotton pad and sweep across face to get rid of skin impurities and makeup. Avoid eye area. Rinse off with warm water. Use twice daily (morning and night).
A 200 ml (6.75 oz.) bottle can be bought online for $26.00.
BELIF CLEANSING HERB WATER INGREDIENTS
- Herb Tea Complex: A blend of Saint John’s Wort, burdock and dill. Packed with powerful flavonoids, it helps protect, soften and calm skin. Because the skin becomes stressed when exposed to harsh environmental conditions, herbal tea complex relieves skin of stress and contributes to its overall health.
- Napiers Original Formula: BELIF’s key formula that delays the onset of skin aging and keeps skin healthy
- Eucalyptus Globolus Leaf Extract: A fragrant ingredient that is widely used in cosmetics as a skin conditioning agent.
- Rosa Canina Fruit Extract: Better known as Rose Hip Extract, it is intensely hydrating and has the ability to penetrate deeply into the skin quickly. It helps reduce the signs of skin aging, including photo aging and dullness. The retinoic acid found in Rose Hip helps promote skin regeneration for smoother and youthful glow.
BELIF Cleansing Herb Water PROS
- Made to thoroughly cleanse skin and remove makeup.
- Leaves skin feeling clean, fresh and moisturized.
- Formulated without mineral oil, petrolatum, synthetic preservatives, sulfates and phthalates.
- Soothing even for sensitive skin.
BELIF Cleansing Herb Water CONS
- May cause skin irritation like redness, rashes and stinging sensation.
- Contains harsh chemicals like glycols and PEGs.
- Not much product ratings and reviews found online.
- Some customer reviews say it doesn’t deliver significant benefits to skin.
- No consumer test results published on the website.
Recommending To Purchase?
BELIF Cleansing Herb Water is a decent product, but it still lacks the “wow factor.” Its active ingredients are too few and seem weak. It also contains harsh chemicals like glycols and PEGs, which may cause bad skin reactions. With this, we do not recommend this product. You can find much better cleansing herb water out there with more potent ingredients and backed by tons of good reviews or clinical trials.
BELIF products may be exchanged within 30 days after the order has been received. Refund can be requested within 15 days of the delivery date.
While most people use an anti aging cream or serum to help reduce the signs of aging on the skin, it is equally important to use a facial wash that also has anti aging benefits. A wash that not only moisturizes but also gently exfoliates is even better as it is able to effectively rid the skin of old skin cells which contribute to making it look dull and aged. Anyone with sensitive skin should use exfoliating washes with care however as they may be too powerful and irritating for these skin types.
Below you'll find some of the Best Deep Facial Cleansers on the market in our opinion: