- The Best Face Masks Review
BELIF First Aid Overnight Brightening Mask Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
BELIF FIRST AID BRIGHTENING MASK DESCRIPTION
This skin care formula is a lightening mask that can be left on while sleeping to have radiant skin the next day. It is a creamy and lightweight mask that offers to deliver a luminous and refreshed complexion. Formulated with active ingredients, such as black truffle and other natural extracts, it helps energize and renew skin. This Belif First Aid Brightening Mask review will help you determine if it can really deliver what it claims to do.
Belif is a Korean skin care brand that’s gradually making a name for itself because of natural formulations for different skin concerns. According to its website, this company uses apothecary techniques that have been used for a very long time, combined with modern science. It offers a range of products that use natural extracts as the primary ingredients – this equates to high efficacy without much compromise in regards to safety. However this formula also contains alcohol which causes skin irritation.
To use BELIF First Aid Overnight Brightening Mask, apply a thin layer all over your face after cleansing and toning. Leave it on overnight and use your cleanser to wash the formula off in the morning, followed with a serum and moisturizer.
A 50 ml. container of this formula can be purchased online for $34.
BELIF First Aid Overnight Brightening Mask Ingredients
- Black Truffle Extract: Although its most popular use is in culinary applications, black truffle is also known to energize and renew skin. However, there isn’t much evidence that it offers considerable benefits in anti-aging skin care.
- Amber: This is a natural skin conditioning agent that can help soften and smoothen skin.
- Pearl: It is said to brighten skin although there is not much evidence that it does so.
- Gold Powder: Supposedly, it makes skin more luminous and radiant but the effects are not proven to be permanent. However it cause redness or itchiness on the skin.
- Lavender Extract: Well-known for its soothing properties, this calms skin and reduces inflammation, which helps slow down the aging process of skin.
BELIF FIRST AID BRIGHTENING MASK pros
- Not formulated with parabens, phthalates and sulfates
- It contains some ingredients for nourishing and hydrating skin
- Some customer reviews are positive saying it helps make skin more radiant, However some customers didn’t find it effective.
BELIF FIRST AID BRIGHTENING MASK cons
- There are customer reviews saying it is not very effective
- No money back guarantee is available
- It can cause adverse effects like skin irritation
- This formula is weak for something that’s a little expensive
- Some active ingredients are not thoroughly proven
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
All in all, BELIF First Aid Overnight Brightening Mask is just an average lightening formula that can’t really deliver dramatic results. It helps lighten skin slightly but there are some reports that it didn’t work on certain users. The main weakness of this formulation is the lack of evidence that it is really effective and safe. It doesn’t really deliver what it claims and the truth is that there are many better skin brighteners on the market.
There is no money back guarantee for this product.