- The Best Face Moisturizers Review
BENTON SHEA BUTTER AND COCONUT HAND CREAM REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
BENTON SHEA BUTTER AND COCONUT HAND CREAM DESCRIPTION
According to the manufacturer Benton Shea Butter and Coconut Hand Cream contains naturally derived ingredients that have been proven to maintain the softness and silkiness of the hands. It claims to deliver the hydration and moisture that dry hands need minus the sticky feeling. Lastly, it is also formulated with adenosine that can help keep the hands smooth. Do you think this product can help you nourish and hydrate your skin? Find out if it can in this Benton Shea Butter Cream Review!
In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
As mentioned on its website Benton Cosmetics is focused on creating formulations that will not irritate or damage the skin. Because of this, the company carefully selects every ingredient that they use. They also ensure that each product is freshly made and that is why they avoid mass producing their formulations at all cost. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
Whenever you feel that your hands are dry, squeeze a small amount of Benton Shea Butter and Coconut Hand Cream into your palm and rub your palms together to distribute the product. Pat it afterward to allow the cream to be fully absorbed by the skin.
A 1.76 oz (50 g) tube of the hand cream costs USD 11 and is sold in third-party retailer sites.
BENTON SHEA BUTTER AND COCONUT HAND CREAM INGREDIENTS
- 20% Shea Butter: This moisturizes and nourishes the skin from deep within. This product gives you itchy skin rashes!
- 3% Coconut Oil: This is used in most skincare products because of its amazing properties including antibacterial, antifungal and moisturizing. However coconut oil is a known comedogenic ingredient and may clog pores
- Adenosine: This is a skincare ingredient that is derived from yeast and is amazing in restoring and soothing the skin.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: This offers antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits to the skin.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
BENTON SHEA BUTTER AND COCONUT HAND CREAM PROS
- This improves the feel and appearance of rough and dry hands. However, the combination of active ingredients is weak.
- According to a skin irritation patch test, the hand cream is claimed as a non-irritating product.
- The cream is free of colorant and fragrance.
BENTON SHEA BUTTER AND COCONUT HAND CREAM CONS
- The cream contains alcohol.
- Many users claim that the product has a thick texture.
- Some users complain about the unpleasant scent of the cream.
- The product does not have many reviews.
- This product leads to clogging of pores which leads to acne breakout!
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Our hands are the most abused part of our body, and that is why we should take good care of it. Using an eye cream can prevent dryness and other signs of aging in the hands. But is this the hand cream for you?
There is no doubt that the product has lots of ingredients that can benefit the dry hands. However, some users got turned off by the product because of its unpleasant scent.
If this will be an issue for you, it would be best if you choose a hand cream that has a better scent than this one.
Product can be returned within 60 days of purchase.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: