- anti wrinkle night cream reviews
The Better Skin Co. Mirakle Cream Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Better Skin Mirakle Cream Description
The Better Skin Co. Better Skin Mirakle Cream is an antioxidant-rich cream that is meant to brighten, moisturize, balance, and protect the skin while fighting common signs of aging.
In this review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
The Better Skin Co. claims the Better Skin Mirakle Cream is “Genius in a Jar.” What makes this cream so special? The Better Skin Mirakle cream is touted as a one stop shop for skin care.
This cream is packed with natural ingredients that provide moisturizing and softening benefits to help balance and brighten the skin. Peptides and hyaluronic acid also help to boost the skin’s moisture, producing a healthy, youthful appearance. However it may cause bruising, redness, and itching on skin.
For best results, The Better Skin Co. Better Skin Mirakle Cream should be applied liberally, as needed. This product is heavy on the hydrators, so it may be in your best interest to apply this product before bed.
The Better Skin Co. Better Skin Mirakle Cream retails for $34.00 per 2 oz. of product at several online retailers and Better Skin Co.’s own website.
Better Skin Mirakle Cream Ingredients
- Sea buckthorn: This ingredient is well known for its healing and rejuvenated effects on the skin.
- Shea butter: This ingredient is known for its moisturizing and healing properties. It’s good for treating blemishes, wrinkles, itching, and sunburn.
- Cocoa butter: This ingredient is full of fatty acids, which promote healing in dry, sensitive skin.
- Peptides: Peptides assist other beneficial ingredients with the process of penetrating the skin’s surface.
- Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient helps the skin to retain moisture and keeps collagen synthesis up.However it can causes bruising, redness, and itching on skin.
Better Skin Mirakle Cream Pros
- This product is Paraben-free Surfactant-free, Gluten-free and vegan. It is recommended for all skin types.
- This product improve elasticity, firm, increase hydration, and increase moisture retention in the skin.
- Customers have claimed this product works well for those with combination skin and does not further exacerbate skin issues. However according to other customers, it isn’t very effective.
Better Skin Mirakle Cream Cons
- Customers have indicated this product is hydrating, but does not do much else.
- The combination of hydrating ingredients may feel heavy on the skin upon application.
- Although this is touted as an anti-aging product, it does not contain SPF to protect the skin against the sun’s harmful rays.
- This formula contains alcohol which causes skin irritation.
- There is no Money back guarantee mentioned on product’s official website.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Although this product is packed with natural ingredients, it lacks key anti-aging ingredients that really pack a punch. There is no SPF in this product to help prevent further damage that may cause signs of aging. There are plenty of other well-researched serums and moisturizers out there that address signs of aging and help the skin to retain moisture at once.
The Skin Co. does not have a return policy readily available on its website, however, if you do purchase this product in-store they will give you your money back with proof of purchase.
Using a separate night cream to reduce signs of aging is a good idea as these creams tend to be heavier, richer and more effective. When used as part of a complete anti aging skin care routine, they can work on some of the most stubborn lines and wrinkles and complement the cream or lotion used during the day. However, whatever product is used, consumers should still make sure that it contains beneficial peptides, antioxidants and deeply moisturizing ingredients.
Below you'll find some of the Best Night Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: