- hyaluronic acid serum reviews
BODY MERRY RETINOL SURGE MOISTURIZER REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
BODY MERRY RETINOL SURGE MOISTURIZER Description
Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer contains 2.5% retinol and is meant to deliver a much-needed daily dose of moisture to the skin while addressing common skin issues such as acne, wrinkles, and age spots.
Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer touts itself as an anti-aging moisturizer and serum in one.
Body Merry refers to this moisturizer as a gentle anti-aging giant due to the fact that it packs a punch against the signs of aging, but it also delivers much-needed moisture to the skin, leaving your skin feeling hydrated and healthy.
In addition to combating signs of aging, Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer also addresses unwanted acne and other marks on the skin, and is recommended for all skin types.
For best results, apply to the face and neck after cleansing and using a toner. If you do intend to use a serum with this product, apply the serum first. This product can be used under makeup.
It is suggested that those with oily skin use this product morning and night, while those with dry or sensitive skin only use this product at night. Body Merry highly suggests applying an SPF after using this product, especially for those that are first time retinol users.
Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer retails for $20.99 3.4 oz. of product at several online retailers.
BODY MERRY RETINOL SURGE MOISTURIZER Ingredients
- Retinol Cream (2.5%): This ingredient addresses the most obvious signs of aging on the skin; including fine lines, wrinkles, and dullness.
- Green tea: This ingredient has anti-aging and antioxidant benefits which help to address sun damage and fine lines.
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum: These ingredients help plump the skin with intense hydration and will help to protect the skin against harsh environmental stressors 
BODY MERRY RETINOL SURGE MOISTURIZER Pros
- This product combines the benefits of both a serum and a moisturizer, cutting down on your beauty routine time.
- The retinol content in this moisturizer is a little higher than competitors, which many customers seem to like.
- The formula has a nice, creamy texture but does not leave a greasy residue.
BODY MERRY RETINOL SURGE MOISTURIZER Cons
- Customers with sensitive skin indicated that this product broke them out or left them with red, bumpy burns on the skin.
- Several customers indicated that, after consistent long term use, they did not see any positive changes in their skin.
- This product has several pore-clogging ingredients, such as sunflower and palm oils.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
No. One of the main issues with this product, which also happens to be the biggest complaint of customers, is the inclusion of palm oil and sunflower oil. Both of these oils are known to clog pores, which seems counterproductive when considering retinol products are meant to overturn dead skin cells to reveal soft, radiant skin. Those that are acne prone, or have sensitive skin should probably steer clear of products such as this.
Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer is available on Body Merry’s website. Several customers commented that Body Merry does provide customers with a full refund if they are unhappy with the product.
When the skin begins to mature, the use of a rich, deeply-penetrating treatment is essential. Many moisturizers contain ingredients that condition and moisturize the skin, but those which actually reach the skin cells deep below the surface are the most effective. Encouraging the production of natural oils is also important as is finding a moisturizing treatment that provides a protective barrier on the skin to keep oils and moisture locked in. Using products with these ingredients ensures the skin has a plumped, smooth and line-free appearance, even as it continues to age.
Below you'll find some of the best Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: