- moisturizer reviews
The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream Description
Formulated to protect and moisturize the skin, The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream will leave it healthy, smooth and youthful. According to the manufacturer the formulation is marketed as a daily moisturizing cream with the lightness of a lotion and the intense hydrating benefits of a cream. It uses one of the most skin-beneficial antioxidants – vitamin E. Hence, it can also help prevent the premature aging of the skin by protecting against free radicals.
We’ll start off by going over the details and biography from the official product description so you get an overall feel of the product. Then we’ll go on to compare and contrast what makes this product shine and what customers tend to have issues with when using this particular product. From there, we’ll be going over how to use the product and how often you should be using it, as well as the active ingredients in the product.Closing the review we’ll give you our honest opinion of the product and the guarantee for if you end up not being happy with your purchase.
The Body Shop is an England-based brand that pioneered natural skin care products. Anita Roddick, the founder of this company opened her first establishment in 1976, and then, it became a franchise opportunity until it reached the United States in the 1980s. Now, the company has stores all over the world and it is one of the most recognized skin care brands.
For best results the manufacturer suggests to apply The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream, use fingertips to gently massage it onto skin. Also for premium use the brand’s vitamin E cleanser or cleansing wipes before applying this moisturizer.
A 50 ml container of this moisturizer is being sold for $20.
Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream Ingredients
- Vitamin E: Aside from being a powerful antioxidant that can protect the skin from free radical damage, this ingredient has also been used in skin care for a long time because of its conditioning properties. Unfortunately, extra use of vitamin E directly or in the form of substance can lead to rash, and bruising!
- Bio fermented Hyaluronic Acid: Sourced naturally, this ingredient offers intense hydration. Hyaluronic acid is recognized as one of the most potent natural moisturizing ingredients, which is the reason most skin care products today use it.
- Shea Butter: Another natural moisturizer, it is also a popular remedy for skin problems. However excess use of Shea butter can lead you to skin itchiness and rashes!
- Wheatgerm Oil: It contains skin-beneficial nutrients and also offers moisturizing properties.
Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream pros
- This product is 100% vegetarian and not tested on animals.
- It doesn’t contain sulfates, phthalates, triclosan and the product is non-GMO.
- One of the most powerful antioxidants (vitamin E) is the primary active ingredient. However you may notice itchy skin rashes on skin!
- The Body Shop is a recognized brand all over the world.
Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream cons
- According to reviews, it doesn’t last very long and the formulation doesn’t absorb well
- No clinical evidence is available to prove that it has any anti-aging benefits
- There is no free trial of this product being offered
- Some consumers reported developing skin irritation upon application of this moisturizer
- It doesn’t have SPF protection
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream is just an average moisturizing formula. It is reasonably priced and there are many positive reviews from people who have tried it. The combination of active ingredients in this product is okay but there is nothing special about it. As a matter of fact, similar formulations are being sold at a lower price. In terms of effectiveness, it is deficient because it doesn’t absorb well and the moisturizing effect isn’t long-lasting. There are better moisturizers on the market, specifically those that also offer SPF protection.
The Body Shop products can be returned for a refund or exchange.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: