- best treatment for acne
BOSCIA LUMINIZING BLACK MASK REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Boscia Luminizing Black Mask Description
Boscia Luminizing Black Mask uses black charcoal to decrease the size of pores, treat oiliness, and promote healthier skin. The mask is sold by Boscia, which sells a variety of skin care products that contain no preservatives. The cost for a 2.8 oz container of the mask costs $34 and can be purchased directly from Boscia or other respected beauty shops.
Boscia is a skincare product manufacturer and seller that focuses on natural ingredients for its formulas. The mask costs $34 for 2.8 fluid oz container.
The mask must be applied on to clean, dry skin until fully covered. Mask can be warmed before application to ease spreadability. Leave on skin for 30 minutes or until completely dry (will have a matte appearance). Peel mask off gently, starting from the forehead and working your way down. Rinse the skin. Use once or twice weekly.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Do not use the product on broken, irritated, or injured skin. The mask could stain clothing that comes into contact with it.
Boscia Luminizing Black Mask Ingredients
- Activated Charcoal: Exfoliates the skin, absorbs impurities, and decreases the appearance of pores.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract: Anti-inflammatory, contains antioxidants and tones the skin for a smoother complexion.
- Vitamin C: Contain antioxidants that protect skin from damage caused by free radicals, increases effectiveness of sunscreens, stimulates production of collagen and elastin.
- Calcium Montmorillonite Clay: Absorbs impurities in the skin, exfoliates the skin, removes the skin cells, and delivers minerals.
- Witch Hazel Water: Anti-bacterial, removes impurities from the skin’s surface, treats acne, and acts as an anti-inflammatory.
- Butylene Glycol: Byproduct of petroleum, resists humidity; preservative.
- Jojoba Leaf Extract: Effective skin moisturizer that absorbs easily into the dermis, mimics the skin’s natural oils.
- Xanthan Gum: Emulsifier and surfactant. Can stabilize formulas, thickener, skin-conditioner that thins product formulas when shaken for ease of use.
Boscia Luminizing Black Mask Advantages
- Boscia Luminizing Black Mask contains no artificial preservatives in its formula.
- The complete list of ingredients is provided.
- Diminishes the size of pores to prevent breakouts and can be used on all skin types.
- Backed by a 30-day return policy.
Boscia Luminizing Black Mask Disadvantages
- Cannot be used on broken, sunburned or irritated skin.
- The charcoal in the mask could stain clothing that comes into contact with it.
- Removing the mask takes practice and can be uncomfortable for some people.
- Ingredient quantities are not listed.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Boscia Luminizing Black Mask is a promising mask for customers who want to decrease the size of their pores. Considering the mask’s properties, there are a variety of other products that offer similar benefits.
Boscia provides a 30-day money-back guarantee for products bought from its official website. Sample sizes for some of its products are also available upon request and at a nominal cost. Authorized retailers that also sell the product may have different policies.
One of the most important parts of keeping skin free of acne and blemishes is to make sure the skin is well-cleansed and that the pores are clear of dirt and bacteria. Using a specially-formulated product for acne is certainly a good idea as long as it is gentle on the skin and doesn't dry it out or cause unwanted irritation.
Below you'll find some of the Best Acne Treatment formulations on the market in our opinion: