- face mask reviews
Boscia Luminizing Pink Mask WITH CHARCOAL REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
BOSCIA PINK MASK WITH CHARCOAL DESCRIPTION
Boscia Luminizing Pink Mask With Charcoal detoxifies and purifies the pores, leaving your complexion looking brighter and more even.
In this Boscia Pink Mask With Charcoal review we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
Boscia Luminizing Pink Mask With Charcoal uses a blend of black charcoal and minerals to remove pore-clogging impurities. This product detoxifies and purifies the pores, leaving your complexion looking brighter and more even. However it contains vitamin c which causes warm feeling on skin.
For best results, apply a thick, even layer of Boscia Luminizing Pink Mask With Charcoal to your cleansed, dry skin. Avoid the delicate eye area and the hairline during the application process. Leave the product on your skin for up to 30 minutes before gently peeling the mask off in a downward motion. You may use this skincare treatment up to two times per week for optimum results. Be sure to follow up with your preferred moisturizer.
Boscia Luminizing Pink Mask With Charcoal retails for $34.00 per 2.8 fl. oz. on several very well known skincare retailer sites.
Boscia Luminizing Pink Mask With Charcoal Ingredients
- Calcium Montmorillonite Clay: This ingredient absorbs excess oil, dead skin, and other pore-clogging impurities.
- Vitamin C: This ingredient brightens the skin and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles but it causes warm feeling on skin.
- Maritime Pine Bark Extract: This ingredient hydrates the skin and prevents early signs of aging.
- Eucalyptus Extract: This ingredient is intended to act as an antibacterial addition to the formula. It’s meant to calm redness.
Boscia Luminizing Pink Mask With Charcoal Advantages
- This mask detoxifies and purifies the pores, leaving them cleaner and clearer.
- This product diminishes the appearance of pores and prevents excess oil production but may cause warm feeling on skin.
- It can help to brighten the skin and diminishes appearance of fine lines.
Boscia Luminizing Pink Mask With Charcoal Disadvantages
- This product is a bit pricey, particularly for anyone on a budget.
- This mask is limited edition, meaning it will not be available for an extended period of time.
- This formula contains fragrant ingredients, which may cause dryness and irritation.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Boscia Luminizing Pink Mask With Charcoal claims that it can control excess oil production and improve the skin’s overall tone and texture with continued use. Although this may sound like an intriguing addition to your skincare regimen, there are several issues we think you should consider before purchasing.
This product is limited addition, meaning it won’t be available for long. If you get attached to it, you likely won’t be able to buy it again in the future. Additionally, the eucalyptus extract will likely cause more harm than good, particularly for those with sensitive skin types.
Boscia Luminizing Pink Mask With Charcoal is available on several very well known skincare retailer websites. These sites have quite reasonable return policies. If, for any reason, you’re unhappy with the product you’ve chosen, you have 30 days to return it for a full refund. Be sure to include proof of purchase, otherwise you may receive store credit in lieu of a refund.