- moisturizer reviews
GLOW BY DR. BRANDT RUBY CRYSTAL HYDRACREME REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
BRANDT RUBY CRYSTAL DESCRIPTION
Glow by Dr. Brandt Ruby Crystal Retinol Hydracreme is marketed as an illuminating, renewing cream, which uses the power of Ruby Crystal Complex to restore the skin’s hydration and youthfulness.
We’ll start off by going over the details and biography from the official product description so you get an overall feel of the product. Then we’ll go on to compare and contrast what makes this product shine and what customers tend to have issues with when using this particular product. From there, we’ll be going over how to use the product and how often you should be using it, as well as the active ingredients in the product.Closing the Brandt Ruby Crystal Review we’ll give you our honest opinion of the product and the guarantee for if you end up not being happy with your purchase.
As mentioned on its website Dr. Brandt Ruby Crystal Retinol Hydracreme uses the power of ruby lasers to give the skin a smoother, more even, brighter look. Ruby Crystal Complex is used to instantly illuminate the skin, while other skin-healthy ingredients restore the skin’s hydration and youthfulness. Long term time-release retinol addresses the look of fine lines and wrinkles and improves the skin’s texture and tone as it restores the skin with much-needed hydration. Dr. Brandt’s Hydra-Balance uses a combination of phospholipids and citrus honey to renew the skin.
For best results the manufacturer suggests to gently apply Glow by Dr. Brandt Ruby Crystal Retinol Hydracreme all over the face, avoiding contact with the delicate eye area. Since this product may make the skin more susceptible to damage, be sure to use UV protection each day to prevent sunburn. Dr. Brandt warns that this product should not be used in conjunction with other exfoliating products to prevent irritation.
Glow by Dr. Brandt Ruby Crystal Retinol Hydracreme retails for $65.00 for 1.7 oz. of product on several well known skin care retailer websites and Dr. Brandt’s own website.
BRANDT RUBY CRYSTAL INGREDIENTS
- Ruby Crystal Complex: This proprietary ingredient uses micro-crystallized powder from ruby crystals to immediately illuminate the skin as it diffuses light.
- Hydra-Balance: This combination of phospholipids, citrus honey, and pectin work together to renew the skin’s texture and restore hydration.
- Olive Active: Also known as maslinic acid, this ingredient works as an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
- Retinol: Retinol helps to soothe inflammation, removes dead skin cells, and has assisted in making pores appear smaller. However, excess use of retinol make skin dry and fragile.
BRANDT RUBY CRYSTAL PROS
- This skincare product is paraben-free.
- This product restores the skin’s hydration as it addresses common signs of aging.
- This skincare product instantly promotes radiance and youthfulness back into the skin with light reflecting ingredients. However it makes skin dry fragile!
BRANDT RUBY CRYSTAL CONS
- This product is prohibitively expensive.
- Customers claim the unpleasant smell is overwhelming.
- This skincare product may be too irritating for those with sensitive skin.
- Customers claim this product does not outperform other, less expensive retinol creams.
- Customers experienced irritation and flaking and claim the hydrating ingredients don’t do enough to moisturize the skin.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Glow by Dr. Brandt Ruby Crystal Retinol Hydracreme claims to instantly illuminate the skin as it provides long-term hydrating and anti-aging benefits. Although this product may sound like the all-in-one treatment you’ve been looking for, there are some issues we’d like to address before you consider purchasing. This skincare treatment is prohibitively expensive. There are many retinol treatments on the market today that are sold for a fraction of the price and contain just as many, if not more, skin-healthy, hydrating ingredients. According to customers, this product also has a very intense, unpleasant smell. We’d recommend continuing your search for a skincare product that contains more hydrating ingredients for a more reasonable price.
Glow by Dr. Brandt Ruby Crystal Retinol Hydracreme is available on several well-known beauty retailer websites that have very reasonable return policies. If you are not happy with this product for any reason, you may return it for a full refund, within 30 days as long as you have proof of purchase. After 30 days, you may return this product for store credit.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: