- face mask reviews
Kiehl’s Calendula and Aloe Soothing Hydration Mask
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Kiehl’s Calendula and Aloe Soothing Hydration Mask Description
Kiehl’s Calendula and Aloe Soothing Hydration Mask is a gel-based mask that cools and hydrates skin so it can feel nourished and moisturized after use. Continued use of the mask results in a healthier-looking complexion. The Aloe in the mask soothes the skin, releasing nutrients and benefits that result in moisturized skin, a decrease in scars, and a radiant glow.
We’ll be covering all the details, positives, and negatives so you can have the facts when it comes to this product. This article works in a way so you will be able to see multiple points of view before you decide to buy.
Kiehl’s Calendula and Aloe Soothing Hydration Mask is a gel-based mask that soothes and hydrates skin with aloe and calendula, which also provides a lovely fragrance.
The mask is sold in containers of 3.4 fluid oz at a cost of $45. Customers can choose to automatically replenish the product every month and save on shipping, while also receiving free products samples.
Kiehl’s Calendula and Aloe Soothing Hydration Mask Ingredients
- Glycerin: Natural moisturizer that balances water levels to prevent dehydration. However sometimes it causes serious allergic reaction, including rash, itching/swelling.
- Aloe Leaf Juice: From the aloe vera plant, contains nutrients that soothe the skin, heal acne scars, treat skin injuries, burns, and wounds.
- Butylene Glycol: Preservative that prevents products from drying out.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Vitamin E. Source of antioxidants that protect the skin from further damage, and promotes the production of collagen and elastin for firmer skin.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract: Contains anti-inflammatory properties, can be used in the delicate skin around the eyes, and has antiseptic properties. May cause rashes in people who have marigold allergies.
Kiehl’s Calendula and Aloe Soothing Hydration Mask Pros
- This toner prepares the face for other clarifying and anti-aging products.
- This toner acts as a second step in the cleansing process, providing more clarifying benefits.
- This clarifying toner reduces the look of enlarged pores. However it causes itching or swelling on the skin.
Kiehl’s Calendula and Aloe Soothing Hydration Mask Cons
- This product is a bit expensive for anyone on a budget.
- This toner works best when combined with the entire Redefine line, which can be cumbersome and very expensive.
- Rodan and Fields representatives are often pushy and hard to work with.
- This formula contains Citric acid which causes skin irritation.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Kiehl’s Calendula and Aloe Soothing Hydration Mask safe for all skin types and many of its ingredients have been effective in addressing skin issues. However, the mask mentions vague benefits compared other masks that also remove pore-clogging residue from the skin. The manufacturer also doesn’t provide data that can prove the claims made by the product.
Kiehl’s has a 100% money-back guarantee on all its products as long as they’re returned at their original point of purchase.