What Is Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser?
The Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser, US $28, is a soap-free cleanser. That means, unlike soaps and most bubbly, foamy cleansers, this product will not leave residues on your skin that will clog your pores and cause skin to become infected and inflamed. Being soap-free, this product is an ideal addition in the skincare regimens of people with sensitive, oily and acne-prone, and problematic skin types.
Its formulation is made with a combination of grape extracts, sage and chamomile on one hand, and, on the other, emollients such as glycerin and butylene glycol which are well-known to deeply hydrate skin. Other than functioning as a cleanser, this product also leaves skin better moisturized, and whiter and brighter.
Other than being soap-free, this product is also rid of toxic ingredients often found in personal care and cosmetics products. It does not have parabens, sulfates, phthalates and petrochemical-derived ingredients.
How To Apply Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser?
Use Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser twice daily — once in the morning and once at night. After an intense workout or spending time in the water, another wash may be excused. Whenever you wash, use only lukewarm water. Water with temperatures that are too hot or too cold can strip off skin’s natural moisture, causing it to dry out and even compromise it’s absorptive capability to capture moisture.
Due to the presence of fragrance and fragrance ingredients, plus the possibility of allergic reactions to this product’s botanical components, you have to get this product into contact with a tiny area of your face. Observe for any signs of irritations. Discontinue use if itchiness, redness or swelling become apparent.
What Are The Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser Key Ingredients?
Glycerin and Butylene Glycol
Condition and moisturize skin both deeply and superficially.
Sage and Chamomile
Antiseptic and antimicrobial, soothes skin from irritation and inflammation.
Exfoliant and astringent functions, revitalizes skin as it gently exfoliates skin with every wash.
Pros and Cons of Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser
- product is free from most toxic and other potentially health hazardous ingredients
- does not leave skin dry and tight
- made with no animal-derived ingredients
- product has not been tested on animals
- product efficacy is based on positive results of a consumer perception survey
- won’t harm or damage skin
- keeps skin clear of infection-causing bacteria
- supports skin health by soothing and preventing inflammation
- has anti-ageing benefits
- fragrance and fragrance enhancing ingredients are among the most irritating ingredients in personal care and cosmetics products
- may not be suitable for more sensitive skin types
- product contains botanical ingredients which can cause allergic reactions among some people
- product is not easily accessible in stores or online
You take so much great care of your skin. Most of the time though, compromises are hard, if not impossible, to eliminate. When you choose products that you allow to be in contact with your skin, doing your own best research is a requirement. At the end of the day, you have to make a smart choice.