- sunscreen reviews
Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Day Tint SPF 15 Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Day Tint SPF 15 Description
This is marketed as an all-in-one skin care product for moisturizing, toning, protecting and covering blemishes. It comes with SPF 15 protection but there are active ingredients that deliver other benefits as well. Claimed to be suitable even for sensitive and problematic skin, this multi-action tinted formulation delivers sheer coverage, providing a natural look that prepares the skin for a BB cream. If you want to know more about this lightweight formula, read our comprehensive Ceramidin Day Tint Review.
Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Day Tint SPF 15 Advantages
- Designed to moisturize, protect and deliver blemish coverage.
- Use of potential irritants, such as parabens and sulfates, is minimized.
- Helps lock in moisture to keep skin hydrated.
- Not greasy and has a natural scent.
Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Day Tint SPF 15 Disadvantages
- There are customer reviews online saying its coverage is terrible.
- Some users experienced adverse effects, specifically acne and skin irritation.
- Too expensive for an ordinary formulation.
- May not be suitable for highly sensitive skin.
Dr. Jart+ claims to be the skin care brand that started the BB cream craze in the United States. This Korean company was founded in 2004 with the goal of treating problematic skin with highly functional formulations. It claims to offer breakthrough formulas that are made with advanced technology, using the safest and most effective active ingredients. This is not a very popular brand and there’s no money back guarantee offered with its products.
To use Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Day Tint SPF 15, apply a thin layer over your entire facial contour and make sure to spread evenly. It can be used as a moisturizer before your BB cream to augment hydrating effects and provide greater coverage.
A 50 ml. tube container of this formula is being sold online for $48.
Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Day Tint SPF 15 Ingredients
- Ceramides: These are very useful ingredients for dry and dehydrated skin. They help strengthen the skin’s structure so that degradation and premature aging won’t happen. It has been proven to lock in moisture so that the skin stays hydrated for a prolonged period of time.
- Licorice Root Extract: This natural ingredient contains glabridin, which has a powerful soothing effect that’s helpful for sensitive skin. It is also known to help diminish the appearance of dark circles and other discoloration issues of the skin.
- Aloe Vera: It is a well-known remedy for many different skin problems, but studies have shown that it offers powerful soothing effects that reduce inflammation.
- Betaine: This ingredient is claimed to moisturize the skin and immediately make it softer.
- Bifida Ferment Lysate: According to the product’s webpage, this is for improving the ability of the skin to regenerate.
Recommending To Purchase?
Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Body Cream is a good hydrating formulation that’s infused with active components for nourishing, protecting and soothing skin. There are good reviews from people who have tried it too; however, it is just priced too high for such a simple skin care product. In fact, there are much better products that are priced lower than this body cream.
There’s no satisfaction guarantee for Dr. Jart+ products.
Products that perform double-duty, such as working to protect against UV rays in the form of a tinted moisturizer are always a good idea. Not only do they have multiple benefits but are more convenient to use than having to apply several products. It is still important for the consumer to check exactly what protection any sunscreen-containing cream offers and how often it needs to be applied in order to fully protect the skin from the aging and damaging UV rays.
Below you'll find some of the Best Sunscreen formulations on the market in our opinion: