- cleanser reviews
CERAVE RENEWING SA CLEANSER REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
CERAVE RENEWING SA CLEANSER DESCRIPTION
According to the manufacturer CeraVe Renewing SA Cleanser is marketed as an exfoliating cleanser that uses salicylic acid to sweep away pore-clogging impurities. This cleanser also claims to improve the skin’s natural protective barrier, ensuring your skin stays smooth and hydrated.
In this CeraVe Renewing SA Cleanser we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. We’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
CeraVe Renewing SA Cleanser claims to be an exfoliating cleanser that removes build up, like dead skin and other pore clogging impurities. This cleanser is also infused with antioxidants to brighten and protect the skin against damage caused by environmental aggressors.
The manufacturer suggest for best results, gently massage CeraVe Renewing SA Cleanser into your wet skin. Rinse the product away with warm water. You may use this product up to two times per day, during your morning and evening skincare routines. Be sure to follow up with your preferred moisturizer and wear an SPF of at least 30 during the day for optimum protection.
CeraVe Renewing SA Cleanser retails for $13.99 per 8.0 oz. of product on several very well known skincare websites.
CERAVE RENEWING SA CLEANSER INGREDIENTS
- Salicylic Acid: This ingredient sweeps away dirt, makeup, and other impurities. However it also deals with skin rashes and peeling!
- Vitamin D: This antioxidant brightens and protects the skin.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: It is safe for nearly everyone to use, but in some rare cases, certain side effects may occur. Namely, some people complain that their skin dries out after using hyaluronic acid.
CERAVE RENEWING SA CLEANSER pros
- This product claims to exfoliate away dirt and other pore-clogging impurities.
- This face wash improves the skin’s protective barrier which helps to maintain moisture levels. Although many customers claimed that it causes skin rashes.
CERAVE RENEWING SA CLEANSER cons
- It’s unlikely that the salicylic acid in this cleanser will not provide exfoliating benefits because it will not come in contact with the skin long enough before it’s rinsed away.
- Customers claim this product caused their skin to break out.
- Customers claim this product caused severe irritation, redness, and dryness.
- This product leads to peeling , redness and skin irritation!
- Some people also stated that burning sensation might be a issue for sensitive skin!
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE
CeraVe Renewing SA Cleanser claims that it can sweep away dead skin and other pore-clogging impurities to reveal smoother, clearer looking skin. Although this may sound like the perfect cleanser to add into your skincare routine, there are several issues we’d like to address before you consider purchasing.
The SA in this product’s name stands for salicylic acid. This ingredient is meant to sweep away dead skin and other impurities, however, exfoliating ingredients such as these typically only work in topical form. The salicylic acid in this formula will not sit on the skin long enough to sweep away any dead skin or impurities before it’s rinsed away and down the drain.
Additionally, there’s a common theme among customer reviews that we find to be concerning. Customers claim this product causes irritation, dryness, and breakouts. It’s possible that the exfoliating ingredients in this formula are too abrasive for those with sensitive skin.
We’d recommend continuing your search for an exfoliating cleanser that contains effective ingredients that won’t irritate your skin.
CeraVe Renewing SA Cleanser is available on several well-known skincare retailer websites. These sites have quite reasonable return policies. If, for any reason, you’re unhappy with your product, simply return it within 30 days for a full refund. Be sure to include proof of purchase with your return.
While most people use an anti aging cream or serum to help reduce the signs of aging on the skin, it is equally important to use a facial wash that also has anti aging benefits. A wash that not only moisturizes but also gently exfoliates is even better as it is able to effectively rid the skin of old skin cells which contribute to making it look dull and aged. Anyone with sensitive skin should use exfoliating washes with care however as they may be too powerful and irritating for these skin types.
Below you'll find some of the Best Deep Facial Cleansers on the market in our opinion: