- The Best Face Exfoliators Review
CHANEL GOMMAGE MICROPERLE ECLAT REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
CHANEL GOMMAGE MICROPERLE ECLAT DESCRIPTION
According to the manufacturer Chanel Gommage Microperle Eclat is touted as a revitalizing gel that exfoliates away dull, dead, and dry skin to reveal more vibrant and smooth skin with each use. This product is very effective; yet gentle enough for use on many skin types.
In this Chanel Gommage Microperle Eclat review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
As mentioned on its website Chanel is well known for its luxurious skincare treatments and their Gommage Microperle Eclat is no exception. This exfoliating cleanser sweeps away dead, dull skin to reveal brighter, smoother skin with each use.
For best results, the manufacturer suggests to apply Chanel Gommage Microperle Eclat to your cleansed, damp skin. Use small, circular motions as you apply the scrub to your face. Be careful to avoid delicate areas on your face, like the eyes. Massage the product into your skin for up to one minute before rinsing away with water. Dry your face completely and follow up with your preferred moisturizer. For optimum brightening and anti-aging results, be sure to follow up with an SPF of at least 30 else it can lead you to premature skin aging!
Chanel Gommage Microperle Eclat retails for $45.00 per 2.5 fl. oz. of product on several very well known skincare retailer websites.
CHANEL GOMMAGE MICROPERLE ECLAT INGREDIENTS
- Jojoba Esters: This ingredient exfoliates away dead skin and other impurities. It can cause some side effects such as rash and allergic reactions.
- Propylene Glycol: is used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations but at same time the ingredient can inhibit skin cell growth and damage cell membranes, causing rashes, dry skin, and surface damage.
- Dimethicone: It provides a protective cover on skin that seals in moisture, leaving skin hydrated for longer. However, this coating property can also trap dirt, sebum and bacteria, resulting in skin irritation and clogged pores.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
CHANEL GOMMAGE MICROPERLE ECLAT PROS
- This product is quite gentle on the skin, yet effective.
- As per the claims this exfoliating cleanser leaves skin looking revitalized and brighter with each use.
CHANEL GOMMAGE MICROPERLE ECLAT CONS
- This scrub is rather expensive, particularly for anyone on a budget.
- This product contains a lot of fragrance.
- Customers claim this product has an odd, gummy texture that is difficult to work with.
- This product is suitable for sensitive skin.
- User claims that this product dries out the skin!
- User can also feel skin rashes and allergic reaction!
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Chanel Gommage Microperle Eclat claims that its luxurious blend of exfoliating and emollient ingredients can sweep away dead, dull skin to reveal brighter, more youthful looking skin with each use. Although this may sound like the high-end solution to your skincare issues, there are several problems we’d like to point out before you consider purchasing this product. Chanel is well known for its high-end prices, and this product’s price tag isn’t all that surprising.
For those on a tight budget, however, prices like these aren’t reasonable. Another problem with this product can be found right at the top of the ingredient list. Fragrance is listed rather high up on the list, meaning there’s a lot of it. It’s unsurprising to see that customers are experiencing adverse reactions, such as rashes, dryness, and breakouts.
Fragrance combined with exfoliating ingredients is typically a recipe for disaster, particularly for those with sensitive or acne-prone skin. We’d recommend continuing your search for an exfoliating scrub that suits your budget and doesn’t contain any unnecessary irritants.
Chanel Gommage Microperle Eclat is available for sale on several very well known skincare retailer websites. These sites have reasonable return policies. If, for any reason, you’re not happy with your product simply return it within 30 days of purchase. Be sure to include proof of purchase with your return.
While exfoliating the skin does not have to be done on a daily basis, it should be performed on a regular basis in order to keep the skin free of dead skin cells which contribute to a dull, poorly textured skin surface. With any exfoliator it is important to choose one suitable for your skin type, particularly if skin is sensitive or prone to breakouts. An exfoliator that is gentle yet effective, clearing the pores but maintaining moisture is preferable.
Below you'll find some of the best Exfoliating Body Scrub formulations on the market in our opinion: