- moisturizer reviews
Chanel La Solution 10 de Chanel Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Chanel La Solution 10 de Chanel Description
An oil-free facial cream for sensitive skin, Chanel La Solution 10 de Chanel offers gentle, calming hydration while soothing irritation caused by stressors and aggressors. This is a formula that re-balances the skin and nurtures it back to its natural, more resilient and less reactive state. It also offers antioxidant protection using special tea extract that it backed by science. This formulation is free of alcohol, fragrance and other irritants or acne triggers.
Chanel is a reputable luxury brand that’s known for makeup, beauty and other products. The brand is not very well-known for their skin care formulations but they offer a range of anti-aging, sun protective and general skincare formulas. Of course, with the prestige that comes with this brand follows a high price; their products are infamous for being overpriced so regular folks prefer other brands that come at reasonable price.
Use Chanel La Solution 10 de Chanel by applying twice daily (morning and evening) on clean, dry skin. Massage gently onto the face and neck and give it time to be thoroughly absorbed before using other products.
One small container (1 fluid oz.) is being sold for $80 on the Chanel website.
Chanel La Solution 10 de Chanel Ingredients
- Silver Needle Tea: An extract from a rare and precious plant, this active ingredient has been shown to offer powerful soothing effects on the skin. It can reduce inflammation and help treat issues like irritation. This ingredient also contains antioxidants that can help neutralize free radicals.
- Vegetable Squalene: It is a popular humectant that makes the skin soft and smooth.
- Shea Butter: A natural moisturizer, this is known for its use as a natural remedy for skin dryness and other minor problems.
- Glycerin: This ingredient has good moisturizing effects on the skin that make it supple.
Chanel La Solution 10 de Chanel Advantages
- It is from a well-known premium brand
- This formula is dermatologist-tested and it is free of common irritants
- Clinical testing of women with sensitive skin has been done showing that this formula works
- There are good reviews from users
- Reviews say it has a good moisturizing effect on the skin
Chanel La Solution 10 de Chanel Disadvantages
- This is very expensive for a moisturizer
- There are many alternatives on the market at a fraction of the cost
- Some users say it doesn’t have a calming effect on irritated skin
- There are reports that it can cause acne
- Its moisturizing effect isn’t long-lasting
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Overall, Chanel La Solution 10 de Chanel is a good moisturizer for sensitive skin. It comes from a reputable premium brand and there are many good reviews from people who have tried this product. The biggest drawback is its price, especially when you consider that you can get the same effect from products that are sold at half its cost. This is a product worth trying but there are more affordable options that are equally or more effective.
There is no money back guarantee stated on the Chanel website.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: