- moisturizer reviews
Chantecaille Anti-Pollution Mattifying Cream Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Chantecaille Mattifying Cream Description
This Chantecaille Mattifying Cream review will provide you with the information you need to determine whether or not this hydrating, yet mattifying skincare treatment can really improve the overall tone and texture of the skin by diminishing the appearance of pores.
Within this review, we’ll provide you with pertinent information such as a list of Chantecaille Anti Pollution Mattifying Cream uses and ingredients. This protective skincare treatment shields the face against heavy metals and particulate matter as it balances the complexion.
Using a blend of White Horehound Stem Cell Extract and Antioxidant and Metal Binding Complex, this product prevents damage caused by pollution and blue light-induced free radical damage.
Several words of caution, this extremely pricey skincare treatment claims that it can calm shrink the look of pores and prevent blackheads, however, the mattifying properties in this product may actually cause more harm than good.
Chantecaille is known for its innovative, meticulous formulations. This luxurious skincare line crafts its products without harmful ingredients like phthalates, detergents, mineral oil, or synthetic fragrances.
Chantecaille Anti-Pollution Mattifying Cream benefits range from deep hydration to pore reduction. This treatment is intended to improve the overall tone and texture of the skin by infusing the complexion with antioxidants and preventing damage caused by environmental aggressors.
Although Chantecaille is a luxurious skincare brand, their products don’t appear to contain the most groundbreaking ingredients. This serum in particular is extremely overpriced.
For best results, you may apply an even layer of Chantecaille Anti-Pollution Mattifying Cream to your cleansed, toned skin. You can use this skincare treatment up to two times per day, during your morning and evening skincare routines. Be sure to avoid the delicate eye area, as this product may cause irritation. Follow up with an SPF of at least 30 during the day, since this product may cause sensitivity to the sun.
Chantecaille Mattifying Cream Ingredients
- Antioxidant and Metal Binding Complex: This ingredient is intended to infuse the skin with much-needed antioxidants. It also rebalances heavy metal accumulation on the skin.
- White Horehound Stem Cell Extract: This ingredient is also rich in antioxidants. It’s intended to prevent damage caused by environmental aggressors such as pollution and blue light-induced damage.
- Lentil Extract: This ingredient is intended to diminish the appearance of enlarged pores. Unfortunately, it’s impossible to physically shrink pores.
- Desert Cactus Yeast Extract and White Tea Extract: These ingredients work together to infuse the skin with antioxidants, protect the skin from damage caused by environmental aggressors, and hydrate the skin. After doing a little research, it’s unclear how these ingredients can replenish and hydrate the skin.
Chantecaille Mattifying Cream pros
- This mattifying cream leaves the skin looking smooth and oil-free.
- This skincare treatment prevents free radical damage and infuses the skin with antioxidants.
- This product claims that it can shrink pores and prevent blackheads, however, it’s not possible to physically shrink enlarged pores.
Chantecaille Mattifying Cream cons
- There are very few reviews available on trustworthy, third party retailer websites.
- This skincare treatment contains several fragrant ingredients, including citronello, which may cause dryness and irritation.
- This mattifying cream is prohibitively expensive, particularly for anyone on a budget.
- There are plenty of products on the market that can provide you with the same results for a fraction of the cost.
Price & Quantity
Chantecaille Anti-Pollution Mattifying Cream is available for sale for $98.00 per 1.3 fl. oz. of product on several very well known skincare retailer websites. This product is also sold directly on the Chantecaille website.
Should You Buy It?
Chantecaille Anti-Pollution Mattifying Cream claims that it can smooth out the complexion, hydrate the skin, prevent damage caused by environmental aggressors, and even shrink the appearance of enlarged pores and blackheads. Although this may sound like the perfect addition to your daily skincare regimen, there are several issues we think you should consider.
First of all, this product is prohibitively expensive. Paying almost $100.00 for only 1.3 fl. oz. of product is an absurd expense for most people.
Additionally, it’s difficult to find a thorough review of this product on trusted, third party retailer sites. It’s unclear how this product can really hydrate and mattify the skin without clogging pores. We’d recommend continuing your search for a more affordable mattifying treatment.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: