- anti wrinkle cream reviews
Chantecaille Stress Repair Concentrate Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Chantecaille Repair Concentrate Description
Dubbed as “a shot of espresso for the eyes,” this anti-aging cream is rich in caffeine, tensine, arnica and plant extracts that soften the look of dark circles, reduce puffiness and give the eye contour a lifting effect. It is said to be an all-in-one eye cream infused with hexapeptide that can also smooth out the appearance of wrinkles and make eyes look vibrant and more awake.
Stress Repair Concentrate Chantecaille is natural, which consists of botanicals and a base of pure rosewater. It also has vitamin-antioxidants C and E that fight damaging free radicals. The formulation is free of animal components, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colors, detergents, phthalates, sulphates, petrolatum, mineral oil, palm oil, parabens and GMOs.
The downside, though, is that some ingredients of this product are irritating and harmful, which might concern certain skin types. Find out more about this serum by reading our Chantecaille Repair Concentrate review.
Chantecaille is a French skincare brand created by former Estee Lauder employee Sylvie Chantecaille. It was launched in 1997 with a unique ingredient philosophy of using a high concentration of pure, natural botanicals, flowers and essential oils. The company claims that it works with various scientists and technical labs in Japan, Switzerland, France and other countries to ensure the best possible results.
It was not mentioned when this product was launched; however, it has already garnered a handful of reviews – both good and bad. According to Stress Repair Concentrate reviews, it is a pleasure to apply and absorbs quickly. But apart from making your skin velvety soft and hydrated, customers did not notice any difference to fine lines, dark circles and skin’s loss of firmness. For an anti-aging cream that is so expensive, customers hoped for visible and quicker results. Apparently, some customers also experienced burning and stinging, so this cream might not be for everyone, especially those with reactive skin or sensitive skin.
How to use: Using your ring finger, gently massage a pea-sized amount over clean eye and lip contour. For eye contour, apply with a patting motion, starting from center of the eyelid and work your way towards the outer corner of the eye, then underneath the eye to the inner corner. For best results, use every morning and night.
Chantecaille Repair Concentrate Ingredients
- Caffeine: Helps diminish the look of puffiness. It constricts blood vessels to reduce redness and is also a powerful antioxidant that fights free radicals
- caprylic/capric triglyceride: Function as a thickener, but its chief job is to moisturize and replenish skin and can use to replenish its surface and resist moisture loss. But it has low toxicity in general use and is shown to be irritating to sensitive skin.
- Green Tea Extract: It is rich in polyphenols that have powerful antioxidant and skin-soothing properties. Research suggests that it can improve the appearance of sun-damaged skin
- Retinol: It is effective in reversing signs of aging and sun damage. It also promotes cell turn over. However, it may have nasty side effects like excessive dry skin, peeling, stinging, burning, tingling and redness
Chantecaille Stress Repair Concentrate Pros
- Formulated with hexapeptide and botanicals to soften the appearance of lines, reduce puffiness and dark circles
- Contains antioxidants that protect the skin from free radical damage
- Leaves skin soft and toned
Chantecaille Repair Concentrate Cons
- Some of the ingredients are known skin irritants and toxic with long-term use, such as parabens, PEGs, limonene, linalool, retinol and glycols
- May cause allergic reactions due to problematic oils, substances and fragrant waxes
- Contains pore-clogging (comedogenic) ingredients like tocopherol and ascorbyl palmitate
- Not backed by a satisfaction guarantee
Chantecaille Stress Repair Concentrate Price & Quantity
A 15 ml/ 0.5 oz. jar of Chantecaille Stress Repair Concentrate costs $178.
Should You Buy It?
This Stress Repair Concentrate by Chantecaille is not a bad product. However, for an anti-aging cream this pricey, it should work wonders for the skin. Unfortunately, it does not provide instant “Botox” or “plumping” effect to diminish the appearance of wrinkles. It does not also brighten dark circles or de-puff the eye contour quickly.
Another concern is the presence of undesirable ingredients like parabens, PEG-8, phenoxyethanol and alcohol denat in a supposedly “holistic” and “pure” formulation. Skin-irritants like limonene and linalool may lead to inflammation and comedogenic ingredients like ascorbyl palmitate and tocopherol may cause or aggravate acne. While some customers say it worked for them, such an expensive product is not worth buying considering the possible drawbacks.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
Our Chantecaille Stress Repair Concentrate review indicates that this product may be overpriced and has overinflated claims. Unfortunately, it does not come with a money back guarantee. Only unopened containers can be returned for an exchange or refund within 30 days of purchase.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you'll find some of the Best Anti-Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: