- moisturizer reviews
Christina Moss Naturals Organic Moisturizer
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Christina Moss Naturals Organic Moisturizer Description
Founded in 1999, Christina Moss Naturals is claims to design products that are formulated only with essential and safe ingredients.The Christina Moss Naturals Organic Facial Moisturizer, US $25.99, is formulated using organic botanical ingredients that claims to enhance the skin health and attractiveness.
Christina Moss Naturals Organic Moisturizer Pros
- Product is rid of highly irritating and toxic synthetic ingredients.
- Product does not contain fragrance.
- Provides deep penetrating moisture owing to the good penetrability of product ingredients to the skin.
- As per some customer reviews it is good Moisturizer,However sometimes it causes irritation to sensitive skin.
Christina Moss Naturals Organic Moisturizer Cons
- star anise releases a distinct smell that may be irritating to some skin types
- some people may find certain botanical ingredients in this product formulation to be irritating
- product has very short shelf-life
- it can be difficult to access Christina Moss Naturals products
- product contamination is likely during use and the lack of a stronger preservative may cause the product to spoil much sooner.
This product can be safely layered with thicker creams and moisturizers, sunscreen and cosmetics. Since this product contains botanical ingredients which can cause severe skin irritation, always perform a patch test before using product all over your skin. If redness, swelling or itchiness is observed, do not use.
Christina Moss Naturals Organic Moisturizer Ingredients
This product is made from the following key active ingredients which come only from certified organic sources:
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) Juice: provides ceramides that help rebuild and strengthen the skin’s natural protective barriers that leave it with a smooth texture and which lock moisture in
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil: stimulates faster skin cell turnover rate as it also provides antioxidant protection to help fight free radical damage
- Persea Americana (Avocado) Oil: rich in Omega-3 fatty acid which helps prevent inflammation and calm irritated and swollen skin
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil: Supports better skin conditioning while also drawing out impurities stuck in the pores.
Christina Moss Naturals Organic Moisturizer Conclusion
Every personal care and beauty product available commercially has its own pros and cons. It may be challenging to find the right products that match your unique set of skin issues and concerns which, moreover, is suitable for use on your skin type. However, it can be so much more difficult to start weighing product advantages and disadvantages. In the end, the decision is up to you.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: