- anti aging serum reviews
Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Bi-Phase Serum Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Bi-Phase Serum Description
This product is a refreshing, lightweight formulation that claims to restore comfort and radiance to dry and dehydrated skin. It is said to deliver instant comfort, soothing the skin and alleviating tightness while reducing irritation as well. It is marketed as a solution for dryness, dullness, uneven texture and redness. This formula also prepares skin to maximize the effects of a moisturizer, ensuring optimal protection against the elements. Find out if this is a fit for your skin care routine by reading our all-inclusive Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Bi-Phase Serum Review.
According to CLARINS, the botanical world is its endless source of inspiration in coming up with innovative formulations. It employs scientists and skin care experts who continuously search all over the world and come up with skin beneficial components sourced from plants. This is a known skin care brand that has been around for some time and it has a good reputation in the skin care industry.
However, its products are expensive, and they aren’t offered with a money back guarantee.
As, per the manufacturer of CLARINS Hydra-Essentiel Bi-Phase Serum, shake well before application. Apply some of the formula on your palms and warm it up by rubbing them together. Then, apply a thin layer all over your face and neck. For best results, use in the morning and evening.
One container (30 ml) of this skin care serum is being sold online for $59.
Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Bi-Phase Serum Ingredients
- Organic Leaf of Life: This plant extract is claimed to deliver intense hydration that makes skin softer and smoother. It may help reduce the visibility of aging signs on the skin as well.
- Organic Mary’s Thistle: It is claimed to help improve the natural hydration process of the skin for long-lasting comfort.
- Tocopherol: A form of vitamin E, this has become a common component in skin care products because of its effective conditioning effects. It also helps protect skin from the damaging effects of free radicals on skin cells – this helps prevent premature skin aging. Although, skin rashes are some common issue with the skin!
- Ascorbic Acid: Well-known to be one of the most powerful anti-aging ingredients, it boosts collagen production, helps treat hyperpigmentation and offers powerful antioxidant properties. Although you may notice redness and warm feeling of the skin.
Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Bi-Phase Serum pros
- As per the claims some active components are backed by science.
- Formulated for intense hydration.
Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Bi-Phase Serum cons
- No substantial evidence to prove its effectiveness/safety.
- Some customers say it isn’t effective for very dry skin.
- No money back guarantee offer for this product.
- Expensive for a simple formulation.
- There are reports that it can irritate highly sensitive skin.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Generally, CLARINS Hydra-Essentiel Bi-Phase Serum is a good skin care product that offers powerful hydrating benefits. It is infused with active components that help improve the skin’s appearance and texture as well. However, it doesn’t offer anything noteworthy and this is expensive for a simple formulation. It is not recommended since there are more effective alternatives at this price range.
Unsatisfied customers cannot return CLARINS products for a refund.
A good anti aging serum needs to contain certain peptides and vitamins in order to nourish and rejuvenate old skin cells. If the formula uses patented substances this is even better as it means they have undergone extensive testing. It is also important that the chosen product works on a variety of signs of aging such as puffiness under the eyes, dark circles and age spots, not just lines and wrinkles.
Below you'll find some of the best Anti Aging Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: