- moisturizer reviews
CLINIQUE MOISTURE SURGE INTENSE REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
CLINIQUE MOISTURE SURGE INTENSE DESCRIPTION
Clinique Moisture Surge Intense is marketed as an oil-free cream-gel that promises to plump the skin and provide it the ultimate hydration for 24 hours. It also helps to repair the moisture barrier of the skin over time. Lastly, it is said to instantly rehydrate the skin.
In this review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
Clinique is a skin care line that is also owned by Estee Lauder. They claim that all of their products are dermatologist tested, allergy-tested, hypoallergenic and 100% fragrance-free. They offer a wide array of skin care and beauty products, ranging from moisturizers to liquid foundations.
For best results, apply a thin layer of the product to the skin after thoroughly cleansing it. Use the product twice a day. Manufacturer recommends using the product after following the 3-step regimen that they are promoting to get a moisture boost but there is no proof or claims from people regarding such.
Clinique Moisture Surge Intense is available in two sizes—50 ml and 75ml. The products are priced $39 and $52.50 respectively. You can buy it from the official Clinique website and various third party retailer sites.
CLINIQUE MOISTURE SURGE INTENSE INGREDIENTS
- Wheat Bran Extract: This ingredient contains high amounts of minerals, protein and vitamin B. Because of this, it can help to soothe and condition the skin. In addition to that, it also helps protect skin from signs of aging. It also protects the skin from harmful rays of the sun. Last but not the least, it is also rich in antioxidant which can keep skin healthy.
- Olive Oil Fruit Extract: This ingredient has amazing moisturizing effects. It is also rich in antioxidants and vitamin E, both of which can restore the smoothness of the skin and protect it from the harmful UV rays.
- Caffeine: This ingredient is commonly used as an anti-inflammatory in skincare treatments. Specifically, caffeine is meant to improve circulation and diminish the appearance of under eye puffiness and dark under eye circles. Unfortunately, any results you’ll see from such an ingredient are temporary. There is no proof that caffeine can reverse the appearance of such issues around the eyes.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
CLINIQUE MOISTURE SURGE INTENSE ADVANTAGES
- The moisturizer is free of parabens and fragrance.
- The cream can deliver long hours’ hydration to the skin but should not be expected to last for days.
- The cream can give instant hydration.
CLINIQUE MOISTURE SURGE INTENSE DISADVANTAGES
- It contains alcohol which may combat the moisturizing effects of the cream.
- The product has wrong packaging.
- The cream is a bit on an expensive side.
- Ingredients present may not be suitable for all skin types.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Clinique is one of the leading brands in the skin care industry today. But how effective can this product be?
Aside from the fact that this product contains alcohol (which can dry the skin), the product has a wrong packaging. That’s because most of its ingredients are sensitive to light and air, but since it is packaged in a jar, there is a high chance of exposure to light and air which will render these beneficial ingredients useless.
And just like most products from Clinique, the cream is quite expensive.
We highly recommend that you look for a moisturizing product that is in the right packaging and is priced reasonably.
Clinique offers a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with the effects of Clinique Moisture Surge Intense, you can return the unused portion for either exchange or refund. However, this guarantee is applicable only to products that have been brought from the official Clinique website.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: