- face mask reviews
CLINIQUE PORE REFINING SOLUTIONS CHARCOAL MASK
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Clinique pore refining charcoal mask description
Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Charcoal Mask mattes oily skin, decreases the size of pores, and leave skin feeling clean and refreshed. The charcoal in the mask removes excess dirt, oil, and impurities to improve the skin’s complexion. Best of all, the mask is safe for people with dry to combination-oily skin, providing benefits for a wide array of skin types.
In this review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. We’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Charcoal Mask attracts dirt, oil, and pore-clogging residue to effectively clean skin. It is manufactured by Clinique, a New York City-based company, which is renowned worldwide for its make-up, fragrance, and skincare products. The brand is sold all over the world and has a strong online presence. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
The charcoal mask costs for $27 and can be used by people with dry to combination-oily skin.
Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Charcoal Mask Ingredients
- Kaolin: Known as China clay, it is a rich source of nutrients. Attracts dirt and oil to mask for easy removal and skin detoxification.
- Xanthan Gum: Thickener and skin conditioner. Increases product viscosity but also decreases it when shaken so products can be easy to apply.
- PEG-100 Stearate: Emollient and emulsifier. Enables dirt and oil to stick to skin-cleaning products for easier removal.
- Montmorillonite: Silicate clay consisting of aluminum and magnesium. Used as a bulking agent, viscosity increaser, and stabilizer. Is gently abrasive for ease of skin exfoliation.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Sodium form of hyaluronic acid. Retains water and fills in lines and wrinkles for an improved complexion. However, it may also result to redness and itching.
CLINIQUE PORE REFINING SOLUTIONS CHARCOAL MASK ADVANTAGES
- Removes pore-clogging residue and impurities from the skin for a deep clean. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- Includes ingredients that have been proven effective in detoxifying skin.
CLINIQUE PORE REFINING SOLUTIONS CHARCOAL MASK DISADVANTAGES
- The product’s official website does not list ingredients.
- Data that can corroborate statements made about the product’s functions is not provided or explicitly cited.
- Ingredient amounts or concentrations are not specified.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Charcoal Mask cleans skin effectively and works on most skin types. It is sold at a reasonable cost compared to many charcoal masks currently on the market. However, the product’s ingredients are not listed on Clinique’s official website, nor is any conclusive data that can corroborate the claims made about the product. Various brands provide this information as well as similar benefits.
Return policy is not mentioned in official website.