- moisturizer reviews
Ole Henriksen Counter Balance Mattifying Moisture Creme Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
COUNTER MATTIFYING CREME Description
The Ole Henriksen Mattifying Moisturizer is described by the manufacturer as a creme that is perfect for oily and combination skin. They claim that this crème can hydrate, reduce pore size, control oil, and mattify oily skin.
For getting best results, the manufacturer suggests to apply the creme evenly on the neck and face after cleansing the skin. Apply this in upward circular strokes. Use it in the morning and at night.
Take the time to read this Counter Mattifying Cream Review so you can know more things about this product.
As mentioned on its website the skincare collection of Ole Henriksen was formulated with a philosophy to exfoliate, soothe and treat the skin. Their products originated in their Beverly Hills spa which they claim can deliver transformative and incredible results to its users. The products also have luxurious textures and relaxing scents that can provide the total spa experience.
The creme was released during the first few months of 2017. The company showed a study that claims that most of the users experienced mattified, more balance, less oily, and healthy-looking skin in just 4 weeks. The creme is designed to help people with oily skin reduce the shine on their face.
However, some users with oily skin claim that the product made them break out.
COUNTER MATTIFYING CREME Ingredients
Some of the ingredients in the cream are as follows:
- Vitamin Plus Blend: This blend is made up of Vitamin, E, D, C and A. These vitamins work together by assisting the healthy functions of the skin. However, the blend contains a synthetic form of vitamin E that can irritate the skin.
- Sodium PCA: This substance boosts hydration on the skin and can aid in preventing skin dryness.
- Oat Flour: This helps to mattify and control the excess shine on the skin. In addition to that, it can also help to calm blemished skin.
- Aloe Vera gel: This helps to calm, moisturize, and condition blemished and irritated skin. It also offers anti-inflammatory and healing properties to the skin. However, this gel has been associated with allergic reactions.
COUNTER MATTIFYING CREME Pros
- The company claims that this crème is non comedogenic. Yet, there are some reviews that claim that the product caused breakouts, especially on users with oily skin.
- This contains a proprietary vitamin-rich blend called Vitamin Plus Blend.
- According to the company, the product is formulated for oily skin.
COUNTER MATTIFYING CREME Cons
- The moisture crème contains a synthetic form of vitamin E which is known to cause skin irritations.
- Some reviews complain about how heavy the creme is on the skin.
- It also has phenoxyethanol that may kill healthy skin cells.
- Many reviews state that the crème caused acne breakouts.
- Instead of mattifying the skin, users claim that the crème made their skin greasier than ever.
COUNTER MATTIFYING CREME Price & Quantity
The Ole Henriksen Counter Balance Mattifying Moisture Crème comes in a 1.7 fl oz (50 ml) jar. It is available for a price of USD 40 in the official Ole Henriksen website. You can purchase it from retailer sites as well.
Should You Buy It?
The creme is formulated to counterbalance the shine on oily skin. It also helps to keep the skin matte and shine-free. They claim that people with oily skin can benefit from this. However, there are some reviews from people with oily skin that claim that the product caused skin irritation and worse, breakout. This may be due to some of the unwanted chemicals in the product.
With this in mind, we advise that you be mindful of choosing a crème. Opt for one that does not clog the pores so breakouts can be prevented.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
If you encountered the side effects that were mentioned in Counter Mattifying Moisture Reviews, you could return the item within 60 days after the date of purchase to the company. In return, you can get the full refund of the product. However, the handling and shipping fees will not be covered by the company.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: