- The Best Face Masks Review
LUSH CUPCAKE FRESH FACE MASK REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
LUSH Cupcake Fresh Face Mask Description
It is a cocoa concoction that has quite an interesting origin. The formulation was created for the owner’s little girl while she’s having slumber parties with her friends every weekend. The dad whipped up a chocolate mint mask for the girls and soon became one of the face mask brands suitable for young skin. It is specifically formulated for oily skin types and claims to deeply cleanse skin and absorb excess oil, leaving your face feeling soft and refreshed. If you are wondering if this product is worth your money, read our Cupcake Fresh Face Mask Review to help you decide.
LUSH has a good product philosophy. The company believes in creating good value products made from fresh organic fruits and vegetables, hand-picked essential oils and safe synthetics. They only buy ingredients from cruelty-free suppliers. They invent their own fragrances and products using vegetarian ingredients. However, most of its merchandise are known for being overpriced.
To use LUSH Cupcake Fresh Face Mask, smooth a liberal amount onto your face and leave on for 10-15 minutes.
A 2.1 oz pot can be purchased for $9.95.
CUPCAKE FRESH FACE MASK INGREDIENTS
- Peppermint oil: Menthol, a compound found in peppermint gives a cooling sensation that feels energizing and fresh.
- Vanilla extract: It is rich in antioxidants that can help sooth wrinkles and heal damaged skin. It also has antibacterial properties that cleanses skin and reduces the occurrence of pimples and acne.
- Rhassoul Mud: It is rich in magnesium, potassium, silica and calcium, which nourishes and deep-cleanses skin. Its molecular structure gives an ability to absorb excess oil and dirt.
- Glycerine: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
CUPCAKE FRESH FACE MASK pros
- The yummy scent of chocolate frosting is invigorating.
- Leaves skin supple and glowing but may cause irritation.
- Helps clear pores and make them appear a bit smaller.
CUPCAKE FRESH FACE MASK cons
- Doesn’t give the best value compared to other face masks you can get for the same price.
- Difficult to apply as consistency is too thick and unspreadable, especially because it is recommended to be applied cold.
- Didn’t draw out pores like it said it would, according to several reviews.
- More expensive than other face masks.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Lush Cupcake Face Mask is interesting because it’s like you are reminiscing your childhood while applying the rich, sticky chocolate treat onto your face (although some consumers say it just smelled like mud!) However, apart from the feel-good experience, cooling sensation it gives and a bit of cleansing and moisturizing it does for your skin, it lacks power that a face mask should give. It doesn’t draw out your pores that well, so it fails to deep cleanse your skin in many occasions. Let’s just say it is not the “cosmetic warrior” you get for its price. If you want the real deal, we suggest look for a face mask with more potent formulation that does the job with flying colors.
LUSH accepts returns made up to 45 days after the shipping date. However, you need to contact their customer care team first because returns can only be accepted with authorization.