- moisturizer reviews
Daytox Facial Tonic Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
What is DAYTOX FACIAL TONIC?
This mild, alcohol-free DAYTOX tonic gently cleanses the skin and works to specifically fight the signs of aging. With the help of hyaluronic acid, BioDtox, Vitamin B5 and allantoin, the face, neck and decollete obtain a youthful glow. The facial tonic prepares your skin for further treatments. This Daytox Facial Tonic review will provide you with the information you need to determine whether or not this skincare treatment can really calm and moisturize the skin.
L.A.B. Cosmetic was founded in Hamburg Germany & devoted to provide cosmetic products of first class quality. L.A.B. Cosmetics has always been family-owned & they use plant-based formulations and active ingredients of good quality to ensure the best possible results. However this brand is not very well known in the industry.
Daytox Facial Tonic uses a blend of soothing and hydrating ingredients to prepare the skin for additional skincare, such as moisturizer although, there is no clinical proof backing up the same information.
For best results, apply Daytox Facial Tonic to a cotton ball or cotton wool pad as the Daytox website suggests.Apply the product to your cleansed face, neck, and chest. You may use this product up to two times per day, during your morning and evening skincare routines. Be sure to follow up with your preferred moisturizer and an SPF of at least 30 for optimum protection.
Daytox Facial Tonic retails for approximately $12.17 per 200ml of product on several lesser-known skincare retailer sites.
What are DAYTOX FACIAL TONIC Key Ingredients?
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This ingredient plumps up the look of fine lines and wrinkles and binds moisture to the skin.
- Aloe: This ingredient prevents irritation and soothes the skin. It also often cause skin allergy.
- Lactic Acid: Lactic acid is one of the most popular alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) in skin care today, marketed as a ingredient that helps reduce acne breakouts and the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging however, it can also lead to skin peeling or dryness.
- Brassica Oleracea Italica Extract: Rich in antioxidants, broccoli protects the skin and hair from UV rays and free radical damage. It’s also a good source of Vitamin A that helps with skin cell regeneration to promote clear and even-toned skin.
What are DAYTOX FACIAL TONIC Pros?
- This facial tonic soothes and hydrates the skin with each use.
- This skincare treatment improves the look of your complexion overall by diminishing the appearance of stressed-out looking skin. However it causes peeling or dryness on the skin.
- This tonic preps the skin for additional skincare treatments however it can also cause dryness to the skin.
What are DAYTOX FACIAL TONIC Cons?
- This serum does not appear to be available for purchase internationally.
- Daytox is not a well-known, trusted skincare brand, at least not in the U.S.
- There are no customer reviews as far as we can tell on any third party websites.
- This product comes with a hefty price tag.
- Ingredients used in this product may cause dryness to the skin.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Daytox Facial Tonic can hydrate and prepare the skin for additional treatments, such as moisturizer. Although this may sound like the perfect addition to your daily skincare regimen, there are several issues we’d like to address before you consider purchasing.
The first issue is lack of availability. Depending on where you live in the world, this product may not be available to you. Daytox does provide links to online stores that sell their product, however, they are not in English and presumably do not deliver internationally.
Additionally, there are virtually no customer reviews available, as far as we can tell. It’s always important to browse customer reviews, particularly if you have skin sensitivities. Upon first glance, we can tell you this formula contains more synthetic fragrance than it does hydrating ingredients, so that may be cause for concern.
Overall, this product is rather unnecessary. A good cleanser and moisturizer should get the job done without the use of a facial tonic in between. We’d recommend continuing your search for a face tonic that contains proven, hydrating ingredients and is sold on a reputable skincare website.
Does DAYTOX FACIAL TONIC come with a Guarantee?
It’s unclear whether or not these products are sold in the U.S. and whether there’s any sort of return policy attached to the items.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: