- The Best Anti-Aging Serums Review
Derma E Vitamin C Concentrated Serum Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Derma E Vitamin C Concentrated Serum Description
Derma E Vitamin C Concentrated Serum is touted as a solution for those that want to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and noticeable hyperpigmentation caused by environmental aggressors. This product also hydrates the skin. In this review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
Derma E initially started as a small health food store in South California; its first product was a moisturizing cream with vitamin E as the primary active ingredient.
Serums can help lock in moisture and make other skincare treatments work more effectively. Derma E Vitamin C Concentrated Serum also contains ingredients that can even out the look of your complexion by reducing the look of hyperpigmentation.According to the manufacturer, with continued use, you’ll notice your overall complexion looks more even, while fine lines and wrinkles appear to be diminished.
For best results, apply an even layer of Derma E Vitamin C Concentrated Serum to your cleansed skin. You may use this product up to two times per day, during your morning and evening skincare routines. Be sure to follow up with your preferred moisturizer. Although this product does contain several ingredients that will protect you from environmental aggressors, you should still apply an SPF of at least 30 for optimum anti-aging results. However none of the above information is clinically backed.
Derma E Vitamin C Concentrated Serum retails for $24.50 per 2.0 fl. oz. of product on several very well known skincare retailer websites.
Derma E Vitamin C Concentrated Serum Ingredients
- Vitamin E: It works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process. If we can fight off free radicals, then we can reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking.
- Vitamin C: It plays role in collagen synthesis make vitamin C a vital molecule for skin health however it may cause redness and warm feeling of the skin, or flushing.
- Green Tea: Most of the polyphenols in green tea are catechins. Catechins, which are antioxidants by nature, have also been shown to function as anti-inflammatory and anticancer agents. One of the major catechins in green tea has been shown to be the most effective agent against skin inflammation and cancerous changes in the skin.
- Glycerin: It is used to treat many oily skin conditions, like acne, skin infections, wrinkles and fine lines however it might also cause serious allergic reaction.
Derma E Vitamin C Concentrated Serum Advantages
- This serum improves the overall look of your complexion and reverses the look of hyper pigmentation.
- This product uses ingredients to brighten and plump up the skin however there is no proven data for the same.
Derma E Vitamin C Concentrated Serum Disadvantages
- This serum contains fragrant ingredients, which may cause irritation for those with sensitive skin.
- This product is a bit pricey, particularly for those on a budget.
- Customers claim this product has a very sticky texture and takes a while to dry down.
- Also few reviews stated that this product causes strong reactions & rash after using.
- It is sticky on the skin because of the ingredients used in it.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Derma E Vitamin C Concentrated Serum claims that it can lock in moisture as it reduces the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation caused by environmental aggressors. Although this may sound like the perfect addition to your anti-aging skincare routine, there are several issues we’d like to address before you consider purchasing.
This serum is a bit pricey, particularly for anyone on a budget. There are serums available in the drugstore that are quite similar in formulation, but don’t cost as much. Additionally, this product contains fragrant ingredients, which may cause irritation.
We’d strongly recommend continuing your search for a brightening, hydrating serum that does not contain any unnecessary irritants that may cause adverse reactions.
Derma E Vitamin C Concentrated Serum is available on several very well known skincare retailer websites. These sites have a very reasonable return policy, both in store and online. If, for any reason, you’re not happy with the product you chose, simply return it within 30 days for a full refund. Be sure to include proof of purchase, otherwise you may receive store credit in lieu of a refund.
A good anti aging serum needs to contain certain peptides and vitamins in order to nourish and rejuvenate old skin cells. If the formula uses patented substances this is even better as it means they have undergone extensive testing. It is also important that the chosen product works on a variety of signs of aging such as puffiness under the eyes, dark circles and age spots, not just lines and wrinkles.
Below you'll find some of the best Anti Aging Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: