- facial toner reviews
Derma E Purifying Toner Mist Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Derma E Purifying Toner Mist Description
It is a pH balanced toner that claims to instantly refresh, re-balance and fortify skin against environmental pollutants, such as cigarette smoke, fumes and heavy metals. It is brimming with antioxidants and minerals, which are said to be powerful natural toxin fighters. It also protects skin against free radical damage caused by UVA and UVB radiation. To know if this product is a good addition to your daily beauty routine, read this Derma E Purifying Toner Mist Review.
Started out as a small health food store in Southern California, Derma E’s first product was Vitamin E 12,000 I.U. Moisturizing Cream. The company launched more products over the years with the philosophy of improving skin through the right combination of powerful vitamins, nutrients and skin-loving ingredients. All Derma E products are 100% vegan and cruelty-free. They do not contain harsh or sensitizing ingredients, like parabens, petrolatum, mineral oil, soy, GMOs and gluten. Derma E has grown to become one of the biggest natural facial care brands in the U.S.
To use Derma E Purifying Toner Mist, cleanse and dry your skin, and then close your eyes and mist face, neck and back. Gently shake the bottle before using.
A 2.2 oz spray bottle of this toner mist costs $15.50
Derma E Purifying Toner Mist Ingredients
- Kimarine® Wakame: Touted as the Japanese health secret for the skin, this seaweed is rich in magnesium and potassium and all amino acids. It is clinically proven to protect skin against pollutants, such as cigarette smoke, fumes and heavy metals.
- Bladderwrack: A type of seaweed that has the ability to soothe skin irritations like dryness, itchiness and burns. It also provides skin hydration and helps minimize the visible signs of skin aging.
- Green Tea: Having antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, green tea can effectively fight bacteria and inflammation. Loaded with antioxidants called catechins, it helps keep the signs of skin aging at bay. Tannins in green tea can also help shrink pores.
Derma E Purifying Toner Mist Advantages
- Nourishes, hydrates and rebalances skin.
- Rich in antioxidants that can help fight premature skin aging.
- Protects skin against toxin-infused pollutants like fumes and cigarette smoke.
- Natural, vegan and cruelty-free.
- Does not contain parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, lanolin, gluten and GMOs.
Derma E Purifying Toner Mist Disadvantages
- Leaves skin sticky and uncomfortable.
- Some customers say it seems fairly useless.
- It may cause redness and irritation.
- Based on customer reviews, it can cause burning sensation in eyes.
Recommending To Purchase?
Derma E Purifying Toner Mist is a natural and vegan product and does not contain harsh ingredients. For these reasons, it is worth considering. However, based on reviews, it is evident that this toner mist is not for everyone. It could cause stinging and irritation and may not be effective for certain skin types. Try to check out other brands before actually buying.
All Derma-E products come with a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. However, it is only applicable to items purchased on dermae.com.
Using a toner on the skin is an important part of a complete skincare routine but often neglected by many people. Toners not only help remove all excess traces of skin cleansers but they can also help restore the skin's PH balance and encourage the blood flow to the skin cells. The toner one chooses should be matched to the skin type and contain natural, pure ingredients that have undergone clinical and consumer testing.
Below you'll find some of The Best Face Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: