- The Best Facial Cleanser Review
DERMAQUEST DERMACLEAR CLEANSER REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
DERMACLEAR CLEANSER DESCRIPTION
This formulation is primarily for treating and preventing acne. It claims to be a purifying and clarifying formula that offers deep hydration of the skin from its pores to the surface. Using active ingredients that remove the main causes of blemishes (impurities and excess oil), it claims to make sure that breakouts and other problems won’t start developing in the first place. To discover if this is an ideal cleanser for you, read our in-depth Dermaclear Cleanser review.
Dermaquest claims to offer scientifically proven formulations that help its users achieve clear, healthy and youthful skin. Since its launch in 1999, this brand has been committed to the practical science of skin care. It offers products for various purposes, including premature skin aging and acne. There’s also a line of mineral-based makeup that helps condition the skin too.
To use Dermaquest Dermaclear Cleanser, emulsify the formula with lukewarm water and then gently massage onto your skin for a several seconds. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry with a clean towel. This product is not recommended for people with nut allergies.
One contains (6 oz.) is being sold on the Dermaquest website for $31.50.
DERMACLEAR CLEANSER INGREDIENTS
- Mandelic Acid: This has become a popular anti-aging ingredient that enhances the skin’s cellular turnover process, removing dead skin cells on its surface and revealing new, healthy cells. It also strengthens collagen, one of the vital components of the skin that’s responsible for its youthful firmness.
- Tea Tree Oil: Proven to have anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and even anti-viral properties, it is one of the most effective natural remedies that treat and prevent several skin conditions
- Retinol: It basically exfoliates skin, working at a more profound level by affecting gene expression – this boosts collagen production, which helps restore the skin’s youthful smoothness and evenness of complexion. Although, it leads to dryness and irritation, skin color changes, and sensitivity to sunlight.
DERMACLEAR CLEANSER ADVANTAGES
- Formulated for oily and acne-prone skin.
- Uses the power of natural ingredients to control the skin’s oil production.
- Especially useful for clearing up active breakouts.
DERMACLEAR CLEANSER DISADVANTAGES
- There is no evidence that this is effective or free of side effects.
- Some people who have tried it say it is not very effective for severe acne problems.
- There’s no money back guarantee so buying this comes with considerable risk.
- It is made of some ingredients that are potential irritants.
- Not from an established skin care brand.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Dermaquest Dermaclear Cleanser is just an average cleanser that’s infused with several active ingredients. It uses natural extracts that deliver several benefits, and this formula even contains anti-aging actives. However, there is not enough evidence to prove its anti-aging claims. Moreover, there are negative reviews from people who have tried it, saying it isn’t effective or it can cause side effects. Instead of using this formula, opt for safe and more effective products that are backed by an independent clinical study.
Once opened, this product cannot be returned for an exchange or refund.
While most people use an anti aging cream or serum to help reduce the signs of aging on the skin, it is equally important to use a facial wash that also has anti aging benefits. A wash that not only moisturizes but also gently exfoliates is even better as it is able to effectively rid the skin of old skin cells which contribute to making it look dull and aged. Anyone with sensitive skin should use exfoliating washes with care however as they may be too powerful and irritating for these skin types.
Below you'll find some of the Best Deep Facial Cleansers on the market in our opinion: