- hyaluronic acid serum reviews
DERMAQUEST DERMACLEAR SERUM REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
DERMACLEAR SERUM DESCRIPTION
With a cocktail of niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, AHA and BHA blend, this clarifying skin serum is specially formulated to dissolve pore-clogging oils, remove acne-causing skin impurities and reduce build-up of dead skin. It also prevents future breakouts by controlling oil production and keeping pores clean. MDI Complex® keeps skin hydrated, soft and supple.
In this Dermaquest Dermaclear Serum review we’ll be covering all the details, positives, and negatives so you can have the facts when it comes to this product. This article works in a way so you will be able to see multiple points of view before you decide to buy.
Dermaquest was founded by Sam Dhatt in 1990. Dermaquest products usually include high-performance ingredients, such as hyaluronic acid, skin brighteners, plant stem cells, enzymes, peptides, antioxidants, AHA/BHA and vitamin C. However, it may cause mild to severe skin irritation.
To use Dermaquest Dermaclear Serum, put a few drops of serum on fingertips and gently massage onto face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Apply a broad spectrum, high SPF sunscreen before heading out. Not recommended for those with aspirin or NSAID allergies.
A 1 fl oz pump container of this formula is being sold online for $67.
DERMAQUEST DERMACLEAR SERUM INGREDIENTS
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids: Exfoliate dead skin cells and encourage skin cell turn over to reveal new, brighter skin underneath. They are known to improve skin texture, reduce pore size, promote collagen production and clear clogged pores.
- Antioxidants: Neutralize free radicals to protect skin against damage caused by environmental stressors. They basically act like the skin’s cellular bodyguard.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A natural substance in skin that has a vast capacity to attract and retain skin moisture. It keeps skin hydrated, plump and young-looking. However if you are allergic to hyaluronic acid, your face and throat areas will become swollen after exposure to this ingredient.
- Niacinamide: It is also known as vitamin B3. Niacinamide is a skin’s vital nutrient that can effectively restore skin’s youthful appearance. It can visibly improve skin tone, fade lines and wrinkles, and reduce the appearance of pores.
DERMACLEAR SERUM ADVANTAGES
- Formulated to clear and control breakouts. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- Exfoliates skin through AHA and BHA; sloughs dead skin cells.
- Protects skin against free radical damage.
- Reduces skin inflammation.
DERMAQUEST DERMACLEAR SERUM DISADVANTAGES
- Contains potentially harmful ingredients.
- May cause mild to severe skin irritation.
- It is not effective for severe acne.
- Caused breakouts and made acne worse, based on feedback.
- Very few reviews can be found online.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Overall, Dermaquest Dermaclear Serum is a good product because it is formulated using potent ingredients that can help fight acne (zits, whiteheads and blackheads) and prevent future breakouts. However, it is disturbing to know that it contains harsh ingredients, like skin irritants, alcohol, glycols and PEGs. Although it gave great results in some people, other customers found this product to be irritating. Based on some reviews, it broke their face out 2x more. It would be best to look for other clarifying serums with safer ingredients and backed with a ton of positive reviews.
Dermaquest does not offer a money back guarantee
When the skin begins to mature, the use of a rich, deeply-penetrating treatment is essential. Many moisturizers contain ingredients that condition and moisturize the skin, but those which actually reach the skin cells deep below the surface are the most effective. Encouraging the production of natural oils is also important as is finding a moisturizing treatment that provides a protective barrier on the skin to keep oils and moisture locked in. Using products with these ingredients ensures the skin has a plumped, smooth and line-free appearance, even as it continues to age.
Below you'll find some of the best Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: