- best treatment for acne
Dermagist Acne Clarifying Cream Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Dermagist Acne Clarifying Cream Description
According to its web page, this formula is a powerful but natural acne cream that gently clears up the skin. It treats breakouts without the use of harsh chemicals like benzoyl peroxide. Soothing and calming ingredients are also added to the formulation to reduce irritation and redness after treatment. It is also said to offer moisturizing and pore-conditioning benefits for an overall improvement in the skin’s appearance and texture. Before you buy this product, you must read our thorough Dermagist Acne Clarifying Cream review first.
In this Dermagist Acne Clarifying Cream review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
As mentioned on its website Dermagist has one popular product, its anti-wrinkle cream that gained notoriety due to heave online advertisement. However, most people aren’t aware that this company changed its name from Dermajuv, claiming that this is just a marketing strategy for including its new formulations. Yet, this change is believed to be because its former name has gained a bad reputation for ineffective products and poor customer service. This company now offers a range of skin care formulas for addressing different skin concerns.
For best results the manufacturer of Dermagist Acne Clarifying Cream, suggests to apply after cleansing and drying skin, just like a moisturizer. It can be massaged onto skin to enhance absorption, and the formula should be allowed to dry completely before other topical formulas or makeup is applied.
One jar (45 day supply) can be ordered online for $49.99 but a discounted rate of $69.99 is offered when two jars are ordered.
Dermagist Acne Clarifying Cream Ingredients
- Resveratrol:According to the product’s webpage, this is an alternative to benzoyl peroxide, but it doesn’t come with a high risk of adverse effects. It is said to kill bacteria and at the same time offer powerful antioxidant properties.
- Niacinamide: It is a form of vitamin B3 that halts the production of melanin in the skin, thereby giving it a lighter appearance.
- Vitamin C: An antioxidant that boosts collagen synthesis as well, it is also said to clear up skin redness although many studies indicate that it can actually cause further irritation. However it causes Redness and warm feeling of the skin, or flushing.
Dermagist Acne Clarifying Cream pros
- Contains a powerful antioxidant that kills bacteria and helps protect skin cells
- Claims to contain collagen-boosting active that also helps reduce hyperpigmentation.
Dermagist Acne Clarifying Cream Cons
- No independent clinical study has been done to prove it is really effective and safe
- Some users say it can cause adverse effects
- This is not from a skincare brand with a good reputation
- There are customer reviews saying it doesn’t work
- Some customers say they weren’t able to get a refund and customer service is bad
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Overall, Dermagist Acne Clarifying Cream is just an ordinary anti-acne formula. The main drawback of this product is that it uses active ingredients that are not thoroughly proven to benefit people suffering from acne. There are plenty of better alternatives on the market if you’re looking for an anti-acne product.
A 30 day money back guarantee is offered for all Dermagist formulations.
One of the most important parts of keeping skin free of acne and blemishes is to make sure the skin is well-cleansed and that the pores are clear of dirt and bacteria. Using a specially-formulated product for acne is certainly a good idea as long as it is gentle on the skin and doesn't dry it out or cause unwanted irritation.
Below you'll find some of the Best Acne Treatment formulations on the market in our opinion: