- best treatment for acne
DERMAGIST ACNE SCAR FADING CREAM REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
DERMAGIST ACNE SCAR FADING CREAM DESCRIPTION
According to the manufacturer this is a skin care formula for reducing the appearance of unsightly scars, erasing red marks and lightening dark spots on the skin as well. It uses active ingredients that have been shown to soothe irritation and redness while healing holes, bumps and scars. There’s a special active that is claimed to heal damaged and dead tissue to restore the skin’s smoothness and softness. To discover if this is an effective formula worth buying, read our in-depth Dermagist Acne Scar Fading Cream review.
In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
Mentioned on its website Dermagist is the new brand name for Dermajuv, a company that has been around for a while. This company’s formulations cater to the needs of different people, addressing each unique skin concern/s. There are reports that this is a deceptive skincare brand that only aims to make a big profit. As a matter of fact, Dermajuv is believed to have undergone rebranding due to its dodgy reputation. This is not an established brand and there are complaints regarding the ineffectiveness of its formulas.
Manufacturer also suggests that, to use Dermagist Acne Scar Fading Cream, make sure to use it on clean, dry skin, and then massage a generous amount of the formula onto target areas. Allow it to dry naturally to make sure it is absorbed thoroughly.
One jar (45 day supply) is being sold on the brand’s website for $89.99, but there’s a discounted rate of $129.98 when two jars are ordered.
DEDERMAGIST ACNE SCAR FADING CREAM INGREDIENTS
- Niacinamide: This is the ingredient that’s said to reduce dark sports and other skin discolorations that are caused by hyperpigmentation.
- Panthenol: Also known as provitamin B5, it stimulates cell regeneration and enhances the repair of skin cells while offering soothing properties that effectively calm skin as well. However It can cause skin irritation. Long-term exposure can cause organ damage. It notes that toxic effects can occur skin exposure, and Scientists agree that in high doses phenoxyethanol is toxic.
- Acai Berry: A well-known supplement, it is packed with antioxidants that are said to help overall skin health; it is also believed to help with the skin’s healing process, removing bruising and discolorations. However it may cause acne breakouts.
- Asafetida Root Extract: According to the product’s webpage, this lightens skin discolorations by reducing pigmentation – without causing irritation
DERMAGIST ACNE SCAR FADING CREAM PROS
- Contains a form of vitamin that has been shown to lighten dark spots and other hyperpigmentation-related problems.
- Uses an antioxidant-rich ingredient that’s deliver benefits to skin but also may cause acne breakouts.
DERMAGIST ACNE SCAR FADING CREAM CONS
- There’s no independent clinical testing done to prove it is both effective and safe.
- 100% satisfaction is guaranteed but no refund is offered.
- This is from an unreliable skincare brand.
- It can cause skin irritation on certain users.
- There are customer reviews saying it is ineffective
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Overall, this is not a recommended formula for treating acne and other types of scars because there’s no proof that it works. Additionally, there are many customer reviews saying it is not really effective. There are better formulations that use more effective components.
Dermagist products can be returned but only for store credit.
One of the most important parts of keeping skin free of acne and blemishes is to make sure the skin is well-cleansed and that the pores are clear of dirt and bacteria. Using a specially-formulated product for acne is certainly a good idea as long as it is gentle on the skin and doesn't dry it out or cause unwanted irritation.
Below you'll find some of the Best Acne Treatment formulations on the market in our opinion: