- best treatment for acne
Dermagist Detoxifying Acne Cleanser Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Dermagist Detoxifying Acne Cleanser Description
This formulation is for oily and acne-prone skin; it is made to remove excess oil, dirt and other potential causes of acne and other skin problems. Designed to calm redness and irritation as well, well-known natural remedies are added to this formula. It can also be used to prepare skin for acne treatment, and this is also effective for exfoliating skin and improving its texture. To discover what this formula can do for your skin, read our thorough Dermagist Detoxifying Acne Cleanser review.
Dermagist is a known skincare brand due to its massive online advertisement strategy. However, it does not have a good reputation in the skin care industry because of complaints regarding ineffective formulas and poor customer service. It claims to offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee but there’s no option for a refund – only store credit is available. This is a distrustful brand that actually changed its name from Dermajuv, most likely because of its bad reputation.
To use Dermagist Detoxifying Acne Cleanser, massage the formula onto wet skin for several seconds. You can leave it on for a minute or two if you want maximum effectiveness, and then make sure to wash thoroughly and dry your skin with a clean towel.
One bottle (45 day supply) is priced $49.99 on the brand’s website but a discounted rate of $64.98 is available when two bottles are ordered.
Dermagist Detoxifying Acne Cleanser Ingredients
- Glycolic Acid: This plant-derived acid is a proven exfoliator that removes dead skin cells while encouraging the production of new, healthy cells. It also helps unclog pores and by stimulating cellular turnover, it is an effective formula for improving the skin’s texture and appearance. However it may cause burning sensation to sensitive skin.
- Chamomile: It posses many powerful skin properties such as anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, and contains essential oils and antioxidants. Additionally, is a hypoallergenic and helps to reduce skin irritants by neutralizing free radicals. It also has the potential to trigger allergic reactions in people who are allergic to related plants in the daisy family.
- Aloe Vera: It reduce skin inflammation. Additionally, in Ayurvedic medicine, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema.
- Shea Butter: These is for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment.
Dermagist Detoxifying Acne Cleanser Advantages
- Formulated to kill bacteria and eliminate potential acne aggravators
- 100% satisfaction is guaranteed but returns will only be given store credit
- Infused with soothing and calming ingredients
Dermagist Detoxifying Acne Cleanser Disadvantages
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective
- The combination of active ingredients is weak
- It can irritate certain skin types
- This is expensive for a weak formula
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Dermagist Detoxifying Acne Cleanser is just an average formula for treating or preventing acne. It contains some beneficial ingredients but this product is not proven to work. Another major drawback is its weak formulation, with only glycolic acid as the primary anti-acne component. Although this is an effective exfoliator, it isn’t really powerful enough to kill some types of acne-causing bacteria. Therefore, we cannot recommend this product, especially because there are many better options on the market that are significantly more effective.
Dermagist guarantees 100% satisfaction of customers but only store credit is available for returns.
One of the most important parts of keeping skin free of acne and blemishes is to make sure the skin is well-cleansed and that the pores are clear of dirt and bacteria. Using a specially-formulated product for acne is certainly a good idea as long as it is gentle on the skin and doesn't dry it out or cause unwanted irritation.
Below you'll find some of the Best Acne Treatment formulations on the market in our opinion: