- hyaluronic acid serum reviews
Dermagist Instant Effect Lifting Serum Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Dermagist Instant Effect Lifting Serum Description
A specialized anti-aging serum, this product works to lift fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin while also providing deep, lasting moisture. This formula is especially made to feel comfortable on the skin without a film-like or pulling sensation caused by similar products. It basically stimulates collagen and elastin production, addressing the main reason why aging signs appear on the skin. This comprehensive Dermagist Instant Lifting Serum will allow you to decide if this is the formula for your needs.
Dermagist was formerly known as Dermajuv, an infamous brand that offers ordinary anti-aging formulations. It changed its name in order to include all the products from this brand, but it is most likely because of the company’s bad reputation. Even its current name is getting tarnished because of negative reviews from customers. There are even issues with its money back guarantee so overall, customer service is bad.
To use Dermagist Instant Effect Lifting Serum, apply on target areas (make sure skin is clean and dry) and then massage gently onto skin until the product is thoroughly absorbed.
One bottle (45 day supply) can be ordered on the brand’s website for $78.99 but a discounted rate of $109.99 is offered when two bottles (90 day supply) are ordered.
Dermagist Instant Effect Lifting Serum Ingredients
- Sesaflash: This active ingredient offers an instant lift that can even positively affect deeply entrenched wrinkles. Derived from sesame seeds, it is said to immediately lift the skin and boost its firmness. It also works to retain skin moisture to prevent dryness and dehydration.
- Matrixyl: The brand’s website states that this is an ingredient for erasing lines and wrinkles. This is a collagen and elastin booster that makes skin firmer, smoother and more elastic.
- Hyaluronic Acid: One of the most popular ingredients in skin care today, it plumps up skin by boosting its moisture content.
Dermagist Instant Effect Lifting Serum Advantages
- Formulated to reduce the most common aging signs that appear on skin.
- Uses ingredients that boost collagen and elastin production.
- Feels comfortable on the skin.
- Provides deep, long-lasting moisture.
- There’s good feedback on this formulation online.
Dermagist Instant Effect Lifting Serum Disadvantages
- Claims to be proven but it was not tested by an independent laboratory.
- There’s a money back guarantee but some customers say they couldn’t get a refund.
- This brand is notorious for its bad customer service.
- A closer look at its formulation makes it obvious that this is not a strong anti-aging product.
- Many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Dermagist Instant Effect Lifting Serum is not a very good anti-aging formula and it is obviously overpriced. Although there are positive online reviews saying it is effective, this doesn’t offer much value since similar formulations are available at about half the cost of this product. There are many better options on the market that are not just more affordable but safer and more effective as well.
There’s a 30 day money back guarantee for all Dermagist formulas.
When the skin begins to mature, the use of a rich, deeply-penetrating treatment is essential. Many moisturizers contain ingredients that condition and moisturize the skin, but those which actually reach the skin cells deep below the surface are the most effective. Encouraging the production of natural oils is also important as is finding a moisturizing treatment that provides a protective barrier on the skin to keep oils and moisture locked in. Using products with these ingredients ensures the skin has a plumped, smooth and line-free appearance, even as it continues to age.
Below you'll find some of the best Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: