- anti wrinkle cream reviews
DERMAGIST PHENOMENON DERMAL FILLER REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
DERMAGIST PHENOMENON DERMAL FILLER DESCRIPTION
This is marketed as extraordinary dermal filler that can make skin significantly plumper, filling deep and stubborn wrinkles. It is claimed to instantly hide fine lines and make skin more youthful in appearance, but this product also works to stimulate cellular renewal in the skin. Additionally, there are actives that boost collagen and elastin production for permanent anti-aging benefits. To learn if this is the right product for you, read our thorough Dermagist Phenomenon Dermal Filler review.
In this Dermagist Phenomenon Dermal Filler review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
Dermagist is a known skincare brand but this is only because of its relentless online advertisements. Although it has been around for several years (formerly known as Dermajuv), this brand has yet to establish a good reputation in the skin care industry. There are complaints filed because of formulations that are not effective and this brand is known for bad customer service as well. Although its products come with a 30 day money back guarantee, some customers say it is very difficult to get a refund.
To use Dermagist Phenomenon Dermal Filler, apply on clean, dry skin and massage it gently to make sure that it is optimally absorbed by your skin. Allow it to dry naturally before applying other products or makeup.
One jar container (45 day supply) is priced $119.99 on the Dermagist website, but a discounted rate of $149.98 is offered when two containers (90 day supply) is ordered.
DERMAGIST PHENOMENON DERMAL FILLER INGREDIENTS
- Matrixyl: An active ingredient in all anti-aging formulations from this brand, it is clinically proven to enhance the skin’s collagen and elastin production. This means it addresses the main reason that aging signs on the skin appear. However, for some people, the cream causes their skin to become red and itchy. Some people even see the rash spread of feel swelling in the treated area.
- HyaCare: This is special filler that fills and smoothens deep wrinkles. It draws moisture to the skin, immediately filling up wrinkles and plumping skin.
- Lipo Light: Uses advanced light reflecting technology to make wrinkles invisible instantly; however, its effects are only temporary so once it is washed off, the wrinkles become visible once more.
DERMAGIST PHENOMENON DERMAL FILLER pros
- Made to deliver both immediate and long-term effects.
- Designed to have results that are similar to Botox injections.
DERMAGIST PHENOMENON DERMAL FILLER cons
- There is no clinical proof that this product is really effective.
- Plenty of complaints have been lodged against this brand due to ineffectiveness and bad customer service.
- Some customers reported that they weren’t able to get a refund.
- There are negative reviews saying it is not really effective.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Dermagist Phenomenon Dermal Filler is not a very good anti-aging product since there is no substantial proof that it works. Designed to deliver both immediate and permanent (long-term) results, this formula uses some actives that are backed by clinical studies. However, there are reports that it is ineffective and it comes with components that are not proven to have anti-aging effects. Instead of buying this expensive formula, opt for more affordable products that only use clinically proven anti-aging ingredients.
Dermagist formulations come with a 30 day money back guarantee.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you'll find some of the Best Anti-Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: