Dermalogica Nightly Lip Treatment Description
This product firms, moisturizes and restores the skin on and around the lip line for a more youthful looking pout.
As we age, emote, and generally use our mouths fine lines and wrinkles form around the lip lines. It’s also common to lose volume and hydration on and around the lips as we age as well. Dermalogica Nightly Lip Treatment has created a formula that can treat all of these issues and more. Dermalogica is a skincare company that manufactures a variety of skincare products, provides skincare consultations, and offers services with affiliated spas.
Using a combination of Shea butter and other hydrating ingredients, this product fills in lip lines as you sleep, deeply moisturizes the skin on and around the mouth, and even creates a moisture barrier to help the lips hang onto hydration longer.
For best results, dispense the Dermalogica Nightly Lip Treatment on the lips and around the lip line during your nightly skincare routine however many customers claim this product is not as hydrating as advertised.
Dermalogica Nightly Lip Treatment retails for $49.00 per 0,34 oz. of product on several very well known skincare retailer sites.
Dermalogica Nightly Lip Treatment Ingredients
Indian Gentian Extract
– This ingredient is meant to add volume to dry, aging lips however it also may cause skin rash.
– This ingredient is meant to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the lip line.
– This hydrating ingredient improves the skin’s elasticity and improves the skin’s moisture barrier. It also reduces skin Inflammation.
– May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
Pros and Cons of Dermalogica Nightly Lip Treatment
- Feels comfortable on the lips.
- This lip treatment may be used on and around the lip line to treat signs of aging.
- This product forms a hydrating barrier, ensuring long-lasting hydration on the lips however, there is no clinical data for it.
- This product is a bit expensive for a lip treatment.
- Customers claim this product is not as hydrating as advertised.
- There’s little information regarding how this product treats fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak
Recommending To Purchase?
Dermalogica Nightly Lip Treatment can reverse the look of lip lines and restore volume to aging lips while you sleep. Although this may sound like the perfect addition to your nightly skincare regimen, there are several issues we’d like to address. There is very little evidence that the ingredients used to treat fine lines can actually do so. Additionally, the price of this overnight treatment is puzzling. Shea butter is great for hydrating the lips, but there are $5.00 lip balms out there that can deliver the same results. This product may temporarily plump up the lips, but you’re unlikely to see long-term results. We’d recommend that you save your money and seek out a more affordable lip treatment.
Dermalogica Nightly Lip Treatment is available on Dermalogica’s website and several well-known skincare retailer sites. These websites all have very reasonable return policies. If you are not happy with your product, simply return it within 30 days for a full, money back guarantee or product exchange.