- moisturizer reviews
DERMALOGICA POWERBRIGHT TRX PURE LIGHT SPF 50 REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
DERMALOGICA POWERBRIGHT TRX PURE LIGHT SPF 50 DESCRIPTION
From a young age, many women are lead to believe that tan skin is healthy skin. Admittedly, there’s nothing quite like the way your skin looks and feels after a week lounging around at the beach, but that beautiful color you’ve developed is hiding some sinister secrets.
Excess sun exposure can cause premature aging, hyperpigmentation, and a slew of other health problems, so it’s important to always protect yourself against the sun’s harmful UV rays. Dermalogica PowerBright TRx Pure Light moisturizer with SPF 50 claims to shield your skin against damaging, pigment-inducing UV light while fortifying your skin’s natural moisture barrier.
This daily moisturizer uses Hyaluronic Acid guards against trans-epidermal water loss, while oleosome technology dramatically boosts broad spectrum protection against UV-induced hyperpigmentation. However, several of the chemical sunscreens included in the active ingredients list are known to irritate sensitive skin.
Here in this review we’ll start off by going over the details and biography from the official product description so you get an overall feel of the product. Then we’ll go on to compare and contrast what makes this product shine and what customers tend to have issues with when using this particular product. From there, we’ll be going over how to use the product and how often you should be using it, as well as the active ingredients in the product.Closing the review we’ll give you our honest opinion of the product and the guarantee for if you end up not being happy with your purchase.
How to use: Suggested by the manufacturer apply this moisturizer daily to the face and neck. Use a generous amount, but avoid the eye area. Let the product set for about 30 minutes prior to sun exposure. For best results, Dermalogica recommends using C-12 Pure Bright Serum after applying Dermalogica PowerBright TRx Pure Light moisturizer with SPF 50. As with any face product, it’s a good idea to do a spot test to make sure your skin does not negatively react to the product.
Dermalogica PowerBright TRx Pure Light moisturizer with SPF 50 retails for $66.00 per 1.7 oz.The price of this product is significantly higher than other competing brands, even for the extra amount of product.
DERMALOGICA POWERBRIGHT TRX PURE LIGHT SPF 50 Ingredients
- Avobenzone (3%) – This is a common sunscreen ingredient used to protect against UVA rays
- Octisalate (7.5%) – This is an organic compound used in sunscreen to protect the skin from the sun’s UV rays.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive ski
- This product is 50 SPF. but the formula is medium-weight and won’t weigh down too much on the skin.
- Claims to feature Oleosome technology, which uses natural plant spheres filled with sunscreens to increase SPF performance.
- This product uses Hyaluronic Acid, a naturally occurring substance in the skin known for maintaining moisture and reducing the appearance of fine, dehydration lines. However, it may cause allergic reactions.
- This products works best when used with the whole system, which may not be ideal for someone that wants to simplify her daily skin regimen.
- This moisturizer is not sweat proof or waterproof, so a different SPF may need to be applied before getting into the water or taking part in a vigorous workout outside.
- Several of the chemical sunscreens included in the active ingredients list are known to irritate sensitive skin.
- Several customers indicated that the price is too high for the amount of product they received.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Despite how nice it may look, overly tanned skin is not healthy skin. Dermalogica PowerBright TRx Pure Light is a daily moisturizer that claims to provide a protective layer of moisture throughout the day. Any product with an SPF of 50 is helpful against the sun’s rays, however any product with an SPF that high is sure to be thicker and less easy to work with under makeup. This $65.00 product works best when paired with the full Dermalogica set, meaning customers will have to shell out even more money for the results they want. In addition to these issues, this protective treatment is not waterproof, meaning an additional sunscreen should be purchased if you plan on getting your face wet for any reason. Customers should consider continuing their search for a product that suits their needs and their wallets.
30 days money back guarantee is mentioned in official website.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: